|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I remember when the 1s were going for like $30 at outlets around 06/07. Kinda mad I didn't buy a pair to try out, but I couldn't get past the stupid triangle being the biggest aesthetic feature on the sneaker. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm conflicted about Hassan Whiteside. In his prime and would provide the most value the next 3-4 years, but I'm not sure he really helps his teams and he's rather shaky. Like a 7'0 Lance Stephenson in a way.

I'm conflicted about Hassan Whiteside. In his prime and would provide the most value the next 3-4 years, but I'm not sure he really helps his teams and he's rather shaky. Like a 7'0 Lance Stephenson in a way.

He's great at what we need. He would be the perfect center next to Randle and DLo moving forward.... Still, the chances of this happening I'm sure is super low

An athletic big man to play defense who is decent around the basket and catch lobs basically :lol:

Also why would Whiteside be less likely to sign with us if he's traded? The rumor is he and Winslow gonna end up in Sacramento... I don't see Pat trading a stud like Whiteside for an injury prone team cancer like Dwight.

Last edited:
He collects blocks, but the Heat are actually better with him off the floor on defense. Doesn't pass (not that you expect high assist numbers, but still), can't shoot free throws, not an efficient post scorer. But if he comes over, that's cool too.

Ezeli is another target, but he's restricted. But I don't think Golden State can bring back Barnes and Ezeli next summer unless they want to fork over big $$$. At the same time Bogut is nearing the end of being a starter, I think.

Last edited:
Man, I remember when the 1s were going for like $30 at outlets around 06/07. Kinda mad I didn't buy a pair to try out, but I couldn't get past the stupid triangle being the biggest aesthetic feature on the sneaker. :lol:

Probably one of the more comfortable sneakers I have.. You missed out.

That's why I'd still go after Hibbert for slightly below market value and use the Bird Rights Raises.

For Whiteside, and the young guys. Also provides 48 minutes of defense.

Also Whiteside's horrible FT shooting

Last edited:
No need for Hibbert. If not Whiteside, go after Horford.

Last edited:
No need for Hibbert. If not Whiteside, go after Horford.

I take Hibbert over Whiteside, if we don't have a significant backup Center behind him.

Especially for the money difference.

Horford only leaves ATL, if we have a team that is winning a title.

Sign me up for 4 more years of Hibbert, and I'd be happy about it.

Last edited:
Hell nah man I've already grown weary of seeing him fall on the floor 10 times a game. We don't know what Al is looking for. I'd rather have Festus or Black back than Roy.

7 foot Lance Stephenson is a perfect way to describe Whiteside :lol: I've been trying to figure out what bothers me about him and this sums it up.

Last edited:
purple/white >> black/yellow imo

oqh9b9.jpg

View media item 1829993
Agreed. This is my favorite pair of Kobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom