|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put things in perspective for lottery

Record     Top  3  |     # 1

Worst         64%          25%

2nd            56%          20%

3rd             42%          14%

All this losing and our pick isn't anything more than a coin flip 
mean.gif

And it's still worth it. We had less of a chance moving from 4 up to 2 last season.

The NBA owes the Lakers a #1 pick we got screwed over for basketball reasons we've done so much for this league

oops.. any tips on how ot get pics with players tomorrow night? its my first nba game

Last edited:
Palace was LIT. Damn shame kobe bounced in the 3rd. Bruh had a horrible shooting night. Was hella sad that he played bad in his last game in Detroit. And more so that he couldn't say goodbye at the end. Chopped it up with the Homie Mike Trudell and Stu Lantz though. We talked Lakers and Kobe for a good half hour. Was a good vibe. Then they told me I got bigger and asked who I was playing for now...I'm thinking they confused me with somebody else..lmaooo.

Just to put things in perspective for lottery

Record     Top  3  |     # 1
Worst         64%          25%
2nd            56%          20%
3rd             42%          14%

All this losing and our pick isn't anything more than a coin flip :smh:  

Yikes...still worth a try.

tumblr_nfi7eumwao1s2knhwo1_500.gif

I've abandoned the Kobe retirement show until he puts a string of decent, non-ball hogging horrific performances together. And by a string, I mean just at least 2 games in a row.

Ya'll have fun watching him chuck 14 3's a game and complaining about DLo's minutes for 82 straight games, I don't wanna watch the same movie every night.

At this point if you don't know what you're getting when you tune in for a Lakers game coached by Byron Scott and "led" by This Kobe Bryant than I really feel sorry for you for tuning in hoping for a different, more
Entertaining and enjoyable game of basketball on our side.

It's gonna be this way the whole rest of the season fellas, accept it. Only way anything changes, anything at all, is if Kobe goes down with an injury or Byron is fired.

Until then, what's there to analyze? It's gonna be the same box score every night. Same story. Same "man up" quotes. Same ball hogging from Kobe. Same enabling from Byron. Same frustrations with DLo's "flashes" and minutes.

What really will there be to discuss that we haven't already discussed every single game?

It's gonna be the same script until April.
Accept it. It'll be the best way to not let it get on your nerves every game-day.

[quote name="grandtheftbike"]:lol: Welp I guess there's no point of a thread for a full season if game by game discussions cannot be had[/quote]Who said they can't be had?

He just said (basically) that he's not doing it.

I'm doing the same thing, just unannounced.

d'lo and randle both coming off the bench

lou and nance will get the start

players only meeting, over under 17 days

theres your new poll

ike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 2m2 minutes ago

Scott changed the starting line up, moving D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle to the bench. Lou Williams and Larry Nance, Jr. will start.

Whose to blame?

The organization came out and said Byron is an "innocent bystander" and wont be fired during this transition.

He has the green light to do whatever he likes now. :x

Byron is not remotely close to being a qualified nba coach. Just going off his feelings, riding who's ever hot, say we need more energy. That we are soft. I can't take this anymore.

Last edited:
Oh now y'all wanna essentially agree with my rant about not watching :lol: :smh:

I guess a line-up change was the deal breaker/last straw for you guys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom