|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a good defender that used a lot of dirty tactics. Tony was probably the one guy I think of as well but I think he still averaged like 27 against him :lol:

When I think of great defensive plays, 3 things come to mind without thinking, then I have to think about others.

Mercer stealing the ball from Jordan, then Jordan ending Mercer's career. :lol: Seriously, where'd he go after Jordan pinned him on the backboard? :nerd: :lol:

Artest bullying Pierce in 2010... TO START THE FINALS. :rofl:

Fish's inbound steal in the Finals. :smokin I'm sure he's stole a small handful of inbounds in the Finals, but I'm talking about that one. :smokin

Last edited:
kirby 
pimp.gif

Not watching the game, how's D'lo looking?

Looking good, his three point shot is money tonight and he has 10 rebounds
There was a play where he had a wide lane to the basket with Korver on him and he passed instead of attacking, once he starts attacking he'll be on another level

Guys, my girl and I took Mercedes back to the vet today. The tests were no different. Vet said she had congenital kidney failure. We had to put her to sleep. He did not think she would have lasted through Thursday Night without seizures, or becoming unresponsive, but she fought and gave us one more night with her. Vet said that the only treatment based on his track record had a near 0% success rate. Even if it had worked, we'd have to do the treatment again in the future, whether it would be 6 days, 6 weeks, 6 months, or 6 years, there was no way to tell. Also told us that until her kidneys got to less than 25% functioning, that they would come up normal in tests. Whether she had 10% or 25% function he doesn't know. I'm truly heartbroken, and out of sorts.

Please read my instagram post about her, to understand how much she meant. Please.

I couldn't get the instagram picture to embed with what I wrote. So here's the picture and the post.

View media item 1815370

I may be here to get my mind off of all this pain, or I may not be around much. I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
From the "post your dog"
thread

"The Rainbow Bridge..

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom