Living a six-figure lifestyle on a $30,000 salary....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Furrell

People living a six figure lifestyle on a 30k salary is why we are currently in this mess.

Clearly you just read the title and not the article.
He has somewhat of a point.
Most of the people Have got into their financial trouble by spending more and more on credit cards, because they feel that they are necessities, and don't want to be denied something they want because they don't have the money to pay for it. 

A great Majority of Americans who want to live this way, would just put almost all of it on credit cards, and paying the minimum on their monthly mortgage payments.

This guy is one of the smart few, who took all of this time, to find ways to nickle & dime savings, so he was able to live such a lavish life-style on such a small budget. 

Originally Posted by Storm2006

People living a six figure lifestyle on a 30k salary is why we are currently in this mess.

Clearly you just read the title and not the article.
He has somewhat of a point.
Most of the people Have got into their financial trouble by spending more and more on credit cards, because they feel that they are necessities, and don't want to be denied something they want because they don't have the money to pay for it. 

A great Majority of Americans who want to live this way, would just put almost all of it on credit cards, and paying the minimum on their monthly mortgage payments.

This guy is one of the smart few, who took all of this time, to find ways to nickle & dime savings, so he was able to live such a lavish life-style on such a small budget. 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'd like to read more about his $80,000 house and how he bought it.

go on craigslist and type in "foreclosed" or "foreclosure" in the real estate section...its littered with random goodies depending on your location

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'd like to read more about his $80,000 house and how he bought it.

go on craigslist and type in "foreclosed" or "foreclosure" in the real estate section...its littered with random goodies depending on your location

i think there would be more positive responses if the article was "how to stretch $30k" as opposed to "how to live like a millionaire with only $30K"

i think there would be more positive responses if the article was "how to stretch $30k" as opposed to "how to live like a millionaire with only $30K"

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

This article is pretty silly.

If you're making $30,000 a year, why the *#%$ are you still shopping for Armani suits and Movado watches, used or not?

Dude could save even more money if he just put his ego aside.

Its not neccesarily ego. Some people just like nice things.

If you're making $30,000 a year, why the *#%$ are you still shopping for Armani suits and Movado watches, used or not?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

everybody likes nice things. but not everybody has self control and lives within their means.

everybody likes nice things. but not everybody has self control and lives within their means.

But what type of knowledge is this guy really kicking? Which person who has never had a salary over $80,000 is even checking for Movado's and Armani suits? These are people that should be balling out @ Walmart, with $500 you can build an entire wardrobe of Dickies, Wranglers & Timex pieces that you can actually utilize and wear to work... unless you're ex-Wall Street and you're still trying to maintain an image....
There's just something backwards about making that type of money and even looking at certain brands... it's like going to the used lot and checking out the 175k foreign whips IMO

But what type of knowledge is this guy really kicking? Which person who has never had a salary over $80,000 is even checking for Movado's and Armani suits? These are people that should be balling out @ Walmart, with $500 you can build an entire wardrobe of Dickies, Wranglers & Timex pieces that you can actually utilize and wear to work... unless you're ex-Wall Street and you're still trying to maintain an image....
There's just something backwards about making that type of money and even looking at certain brands... it's like going to the used lot and checking out the 175k foreign whips IMO

Partially, the other problem is that the cost of living continues to rise.
That said, it's sad how much money people have lost on homes and cars. Dudes out there making 40k a year buying a 500k house, now worth 150k. And then driving S Classes on top of it
30t6p3b.gif

Partially, the other problem is that the cost of living continues to rise.
That said, it's sad how much money people have lost on homes and cars. Dudes out there making 40k a year buying a 500k house, now worth 150k. And then driving S Classes on top of it
30t6p3b.gif

I'd like to live a six figure lifestyle as if I'm on a 30,000$ salary whilst actually MAKING six figures.

I'd like to live a six figure lifestyle as if I'm on a 30,000$ salary whilst actually MAKING six figures.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'd like to live a six figure lifestyle as if I'm on a $30,000 salary whilst actually MAKING six figures.

"It's not about what you make, its about what you keep" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'd like to live a six figure lifestyle as if I'm on a $30,000 salary whilst actually MAKING six figures.

"It's not about what you make, its about what you keep" 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom