liquor thread

Not a big Vodka drinker at all so Goose gets the job done

Me neither, but women love it so I have to keep some available. I love a good vodka and cranberry tho, and the ones I mentioned are actually good on the rocks with a splash of lemon juice. :smokin

I'm not big on drinks with juices either but I had peach ciroc with cranberry juice before. It was pretty tasty

Anyone had this, I went overboard with it one weekend in NYC. :lol:

View media item 281661
I know I said I hate sticky drinks but this is crack and it's a higher alcohol content than most cafe liquors. :smokin

anybody try this? 

devils_cut.jpg

Anyone had this, I went overboard with it one weekend in NYC.
laugh.gif

I know I said I hate sticky drinks but this is crack and it's a higher alcohol content than most cafe liquors.
smokin.gif
Got it for my Mom on her birthday a few years back cause I was short on time and the bottle looked fancy enough. She loved it! 
laugh.gif

everytime i drink i throw up... why? everytime i drink i can control myself very well... and realize im drunk and cant drive or anything. i hate being drunk. vodka sucks.. brown liquor only from now on.

this was the 1st patron I ever tried. some tasty ish haven't had it in a minute you got me wanting to cop now.  Anyone who hasn't tried this please consider it for your next purchase you won't be disappointed 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I like to sip the brown - Hennessey or any of the good whiskeys mentioned.

When I'm out partying vodka is my poison of choice. Either with sugar free redbull or tonic

Don't really mess with tequila or rum too much

I just wanna take a minute to say, the only 2 times I've ever thrown up in my life from liquor Bacardi was heavily involved. The 2nd time I missed out on some quality yambs cuz of it.

So with that said, **** YOU Bacardi from the bottom of my heart.

Had 2 shots of Jagermeister, a shot of some Jim Bean cherry whiskey, two shots of Jack Daniels, and a cup of Lemonade & JD Tennessee Honey.

Then took a shot of Grey Goose later on in the night.

I NEVER ever drink dark in clear in the same outing, don't know why I did that.

Luckily, I didn't throw up at all. :pimp:

I'm a skinny guy, doesn't take all that much to get me drunk. |I

Last edited:
I keep it classy with my vodka tonics when I go out... plus I got a summer bod I'm trying to whip into shape 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom