Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only got the 11's

still wanted the db 10's though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is there any sense in refreshing the page even if it says " all items reserved"?

So now that you checked out before the tweet do you think there is a slight possibility that your order may get cancelled/megged? I'm not saying it will but I'm asking you what you think will happen.
There definitely is that possibility. But I didn't use an early link and because the restock wasnt TLO. 

I just wish my work laptop would let us download apps for Chrome SMFH

Got the necessary apps on my personal lapper but no good if im at work

Last edited:
If you accessed the shoe before the tweet - you did not get an image captcha.

I'm more than sure that they can figure this out from your cart session.

nike wont tweet if they sold out or not. But if u see next to the shoe on the collection page theres a OOS mesage.

you guys are welcome **** all the haters who said this restock wasn't true. Hope everyone got what they wanted there was to much [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

you guys are welcome **** all the haters who said this restock wasn't true. Hope everyone got what they wanted there was to much [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
you are welcome for the original information.

East coasters get the advantage again while us westcoasters are stuck using phones and isht

Oops sorry that was the salt talking

It will alert you to a change.

But nike wont be using that page when it launches again, so it really wouldnt help you unless you figure out the new link.
For future releases the page should remain the same if available early (like the finishline links) but for restocks, dependshow Nike truly feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom