Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man, do people really want them DB Nike frees? I need some new running shoes, drop them already 
roll.gif

So did people check out before they tweeted the link?
Here's the time frame on my restock:

6:23pm - Black/red I copped

6:24pm - WTK 8 copped

6:27pm - Prelude V copped

6:27pm - Nike tweets out restock info

Wouldn't have been possible if I didn't have my prelude v page monitor set up and if @mwalker  didn't post the links for the other two. 

I knew restocks are difficult but page monitors, twitter notifications, and following the restock thread are necessities. 

It's really luck of the draw as well and timing. If I wasn't on spring break right now, I would be in the computer lab studying or doing homework. Luckily I am on break and was able to be prepared. 

Is it worth it to be prepared if you got nothing to do? Absolutely. If you got jobs, kids, school, and other priorities, camping restocks isn't worth it to take precious time away from them. 

Did anybody else get a drop down menu on mobile? I swore I saw them free id's and never looked back.. get home and find out Breds are up #thestruggle 

I did too that's why I didn't pay attention to it and yet when I go on instagram I seen it was a restock...

Its nothing I wanted but still...I see they didn't have the tiffany dunks so its whatever

Here's the time frame on my restock:

6:23pm - Black/red I copped

6:24pm - WTK 8 copped

6:27pm - Prelude V copped

6:27pm - Nike tweets out restock info

Wouldn't have been possible if I didn't have my prelude v page monitor set up and if @mwalker  didn't post the links for the other two. 

I knew restocks are difficult but page monitors, twitter notifications, and following the restock thread are necessities. 

It's really luck of the draw as well and timing. If I wasn't on spring break right now, I would be in the computer lab studying or doing homework. Luckily I am on break and was able to be prepared. 

Is it worth it to be prepared if you got nothing to do? Absolutely. If you got jobs, kids, school, and other priorities, camping restocks isn't worth it to take precious time away from them. 
How do page monitors work did nike drop the breds with og link and it notifies u when the page changes??

Is there any use in continuing to refresh these pages?

I feel like Nike should have booted the shoes from peoples' carts by now...

Is anyone still refreshing?

Ok Im done trying. Cograts to those who copped.

And for the record, my sons GAMMA XIs are a sz 1Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom