Lindsay Lohan posing for Playboy, getting a cool milli!

If she aint naked what's the point? Gonna be airbrushed and photo shopped like no NTer could ever.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

nah i couldn't knock down lindsey publicly ...EVEN now.

lindsey is a trainwreck, anybody goes near her will be eaten

alive.

...im telling you guys only person can bring her out the gutter

is a rich black celeb with a clean record and nothing lose.

team kardashian knows.

WUT?...but Kim was a stylist and socialite unemployed/not famous before Ray J....the sex tape just gave her a boost, as far as being known by general public....ya act like she owes almost EVERYTHING to that event in her life.

modified for accuracy. as far as the general public is concerned, thats all that matters. and no1 knew who the #$*% that harlot was. hell her father wasn't event he most famous lawyer on that OJ case, we all know that it was johnny. paris hilton got faceplanted modern warfare style and since then she's been all over the media (granted dude who piped wasn't black, but nonetheless
ohwell.gif
)

im sure she was known among the rich and the hollywood elite or w.e, but outside of that, not really.

as for lohan...
lindsey-lohan-iphone-wallpaper-1.jpg

^ shame
30t6p3b.gif

alive.

team kardashian knows.

WUT?...but Kim was a stylist and a socialite before Ray J....the sex tape just gave her a boost, as far as being known by general public....ya act like she owes EVERYTHING to that event in her life.

She does though.
Not many people heard of her before the tape. I know I haven't

But yeahhh I'd smash Lilo on tape.
Instant fame, I'll make the most out of the 5 minutes of fame and cash in on it.
and even if you say you don't want to see that you know you'll still watch just to see what her sex game is

I would have preferred this in her prime, but I'll still take it.

She's already posed nude for New York magazine, though.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

alive.

team kardashian knows.

WUT?...but Kim was a stylist and socialite unemployed/not famous before Ray J....the sex tape just gave her a boost, as far as being known by general public....ya act like she owes almost EVERYTHING to that event in her life.

modified for accuracy. as far as the general public is concerned, thats all that matters. and no1 knew who the #$*% that harlot was. hell her father wasn't event he most famous lawyer on that OJ case, we all know that it was johnny. paris hilton got faceplanted modern warfare style and since then she's been all over the media (granted dude who piped wasn't black, but nonetheless
ohwell.gif
)

im sure she was known among the rich and the hollywood elite or w.e, but outside of that, not really.

as for lohan...

^ shame
30t6p3b.gif

Financially speaking she woulda been good with or without Ray J....bottom line she was nowhere near broke pre rayj and had all the right connects to make it to where she's at today....ya give a sex tape too much importance.

I've always been curious as to what her freckled vagina looks like.  She probably has a red mohawk down there too.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

ohwell.gif
)

as for lohan...

^ shame
30t6p3b.gif

Financially speaking she woulda been good with or without Ray J....bottom line she was nowhere near broke pre rayj and had all the right connects to make it to where she's at today....ya give a sex tape too much importance.

I doubt she'd have that E show people used to refer to her as Paris friend until that tape came out and unleashe the beast. She wasn't famous before at all she just hung with Paris. The tape put her out there the rest she did on her own. But I doubt she'd be this huge of a mega star with ou that tape fam trust.

Back
Top Bottom