Lindsay Lohan posing for Playboy, getting a cool milli!

Why is everyone still excited about Playboy these days, like it's 1965 or something?

Besides, those photos will be airbrushed to a point where you might as well just grab a picture of a naked girl and put Lohan's face on it. It's very simple even if you have somewhat decent photoshop skills, if she turns you on that much.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

lindsay-grill.png

meth
indifferent.gif

will fap

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Why is everyone still excited about Playboy these days, like it's 1965 or something?

Besides, those photos will be airbrushed to a point where you might as well just grab a picture of a naked girl and put Lohan's face on it. It's very simple even if you have somewhat decent photoshop skills, if she turns you on that much.

plus, she already did a topless photoshoot.

that seems to be the only good part about her now anyway.

In her prime this would be awesome. I'll still look don't get me wrong, but meh, this girl is nowhere close to what she used to be.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

432662296.jpg

tired.gif
She was so Beautiful  
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Damn, Lindsay....[johnlegend]she was so special to meeeh[/johnlegend]

that brunette ver.. of lilo > most of these women in hollywood today....by a lot. she was sooo bad in her late teen years, no pedo.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Damn they won't let her or Britney Spears fade away will they.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously, it seems like every time they're out of the spotlight, they just get dragged right back into it...

As for the playboy shoot, photoshopped or not, she's just
sick.gif
at this point.

The pics are alright. They did a marilyn monroe deal. Shes too damn pale. Can barely make out the nips and areola.

No crotch shots, no care.  Celebs never want to show the cooch.

It looks like she doesn't even have aerolas.  
sick.gif

wall-griffin-2.gif

jonh wall ez bounce pass

might look @ them naked pictures on wshh later on whenever i have a chance

Back
Top Bottom