LINCOLN LAWYER Best movie of the year?!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

But you haven't seen Hobo With A Shotgun...it's twisted too.
nerd.gif

But forreal, Source Code and X-Men were better.

I have Source Code and Hobo with a Shotgun are they really worth it? I have had a hard time motivating myself to actually finish watching them....
I'll be waiting for at least another month for a DVD rip of that X-Men to drop

Originally Posted by MrONegative

But you haven't seen Hobo With A Shotgun...it's twisted too.
nerd.gif

But forreal, Source Code and X-Men were better.

I have Source Code and Hobo with a Shotgun are they really worth it? I have had a hard time motivating myself to actually finish watching them....
I'll be waiting for at least another month for a DVD rip of that X-Men to drop

It drops on DVD on 7/12 so I will wait till then. This is one I'll probably buy instead of going the Netflix route.

It drops on DVD on 7/12 so I will wait till then. This is one I'll probably buy instead of going the Netflix route.

Hobo w/ a shotgun was ******ed
indifferent.gif

Source Code was OK.

Lincoln Lawyer is def up there with one of the best movies of the year.. Gotta see a list tho

Hobo w/ a shotgun was ******ed
indifferent.gif

Source Code was OK.

Lincoln Lawyer is def up there with one of the best movies of the year.. Gotta see a list tho

^^there is a thread for this movie

i agree not putting much thought into it...this the best movie I have seen this year

cant even think of the flaws off top...cant say the same about adjustment bureau

^^there is a thread for this movie

i agree not putting much thought into it...this the best movie I have seen this year

cant even think of the flaws off top...cant say the same about adjustment bureau

Cant lie out of the movies this year, I really cant say anything has been better. Were talking strictly 2011 Lincoln lawyer is up there

Cant lie out of the movies this year, I really cant say anything has been better. Were talking strictly 2011 Lincoln lawyer is up there

Just saw it and liked very much. McConaughey was great. Can't really say i've seen a better movie than this this year.

Just saw it and liked very much. McConaughey was great. Can't really say i've seen a better movie than this this year.

I thought it was live as hell.. the concept is crazy...that man HUSTLIN legally. !@%$ made me think... i can do that.

I thought it was live as hell.. the concept is crazy...that man HUSTLIN legally. !@%$ made me think... i can do that.

going disagree and say x-men first class was (so far.. going be reallllllllllll sad come trophy time)

going disagree and say x-men first class was (so far.. going be reallllllllllll sad come trophy time)

Back
Top Bottom