Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

I just ordered the grey/green pair from underground yesterday and today they posted 2 new colors. The black pair is pretty nice. Might get that pair too if they're around for a minute.

I just ordered the grey/green pair from underground yesterday and today they posted 2 new colors. The black pair is pretty nice. Might get that pair too if they're around for a minute.

Those r sickaz hell-foreals-first New reeboks i liked since I dont know when Question/Answer maybe

Those r sickaz hell-foreals-first New reeboks i liked since I dont know when Question/Answer maybe

Got my pair in today. Real nice! When wearing them they feel real low to the ground. I wouldn't recommend going half a size up on this. I got my true size and they fit good.

Got my pair in today. Real nice! When wearing them they feel real low to the ground. I wouldn't recommend going half a size up on this. I got my true size and they fit good.

Any1 have any info on these?
3h5eb.jpg

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

pretty nice they comfortable as they look?

They're comfortable. Especially in the heel area. It feels real low to the ground around the toe box area. But I kinda like how that feels.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

pretty nice they comfortable as they look?

They're comfortable. Especially in the heel area. It feels real low to the ground around the toe box area. But I kinda like how that feels.

A lot of people sleeping on these,
I just doubled up on both colors, now i'm looking for the first color in my sz.

A lot of people sleeping on these,
I just doubled up on both colors, now i'm looking for the first color in my sz.

Back
Top Bottom