Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

whats the most that ya'll will pay on the black and whites?

not a big fan of that colorway personally.. prob just 70 for me.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

whats the most that ya'll will pay on the black and whites?

not a big fan of that colorway personally.. prob just 70 for me.

Originally Posted by vood99

How do the Kamikazes fit? I'm in Toronto, Canada and I have no idea if they'll drop here at all.

I'm a size 10 normally (AF1s, Retro 3s), but I take 10.5 in the Lebron 8 V1 & V2.

Greatly appreciate if anyone could chime in! Thanks!

Go 10.5 
wink.gif

I got two pairs today. I'll post pics later. I need to get to sleep zzZz

Originally Posted by vood99

How do the Kamikazes fit? I'm in Toronto, Canada and I have no idea if they'll drop here at all.

I'm a size 10 normally (AF1s, Retro 3s), but I take 10.5 in the Lebron 8 V1 & V2.

Greatly appreciate if anyone could chime in! Thanks!

Go 10.5 
wink.gif

I got two pairs today. I'll post pics later. I need to get to sleep zzZz

finally copped a pair of the grey/greens...

anyone know where i can find the grey/green "R" snapback to go with it? an also the Reebok black snapback? i would rather purchase both from the same place.

finally copped a pair of the grey/greens...

anyone know where i can find the grey/green "R" snapback to go with it? an also the Reebok black snapback? i would rather purchase both from the same place.

How do these fit? I normally wear a 11.5-12 but got an offer to trade my 2nd pair of Banneds for a size 11 in the greens, seriously considering it but I definitely want to be able to wear these. I can swing a 11 sometimes but it really depends on the shoe, it's not really an issue with length, but right foot is slightly on the wider side.

How do these fit? I normally wear a 11.5-12 but got an offer to trade my 2nd pair of Banneds for a size 11 in the greens, seriously considering it but I definitely want to be able to wear these. I can swing a 11 sometimes but it really depends on the shoe, it's not really an issue with length, but right foot is slightly on the wider side.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are people really making anything on this shoe ?

i dont see many keeping it just trying to resell it

I'd be surprised if people bought to resell... Might fetch a fair resell price to an international buyer without access to these.. But come on. People are buying this shoe because they like it. The shoe looks good and I think a lot of sneakerheads not blinded by the swoosh have been waiting for something fresh from Reebok to switch it up with. As long as I've been collecting shoes I've always tried to have somE brand variety in my collection. This is just 1 of those nice looking/affordable/slightly limited non nikes that people are buying to add to their collection.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are people really making anything on this shoe ?

i dont see many keeping it just trying to resell it

I'd be surprised if people bought to resell... Might fetch a fair resell price to an international buyer without access to these.. But come on. People are buying this shoe because they like it. The shoe looks good and I think a lot of sneakerheads not blinded by the swoosh have been waiting for something fresh from Reebok to switch it up with. As long as I've been collecting shoes I've always tried to have somE brand variety in my collection. This is just 1 of those nice looking/affordable/slightly limited non nikes that people are buying to add to their collection.

These are a definite collector. It won't be long before they are hard to come by, thus I purchased myself both pair. When is the last time reebok produced a shoe with hexalite?

These are a definite collector. It won't be long before they are hard to come by, thus I purchased myself both pair. When is the last time reebok produced a shoe with hexalite?

I def purchased this cus i liked it.. the green and grey colorway is amazing.. got it in the mail today.. looks great. not a huge fan of the other colorways but im usually a nike or jordan fiend but these sneakers really caught my eye. doesnt seem to be too much hype of these but this is a great sneaker. Dont miss out! =D

I def purchased this cus i liked it.. the green and grey colorway is amazing.. got it in the mail today.. looks great. not a huge fan of the other colorways but im usually a nike or jordan fiend but these sneakers really caught my eye. doesnt seem to be too much hype of these but this is a great sneaker. Dont miss out! =D

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Sounds like you need a sz 12. Trust me. The 11 may be tight in the outer toe box area. 

Back
Top Bottom