Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

anybody know if these run true to size or not?  They seem to run big judging from pictures

anybody know if these run true to size or not?  They seem to run big judging from pictures

I guess ima have to catch the next colorway cuz im not paying those crazy ebay prices

Anybody got a size 9 for the right price

I guess ima have to catch the next colorway cuz im not paying those crazy ebay prices

Anybody got a size 9 for the right price

Originally Posted by nublee

I had #26 and sold them...to answer your question, no they don't...they run small.  They are narrow and "low" if that makes any sense.  I'm a 10.5, but I bought an 11 and they fit...i doubt I would have been able to wear a 10.5

Personally, I think the colorways of the June releases are all doper than this colorway but you know what "limited" does to sneaker releases...

I hafta say though...For as many campouts as i've done, this is the first time when company reps (Reebok street team) came out, showed love, bought us all breakfast, took pictures, etc.  Made me feel appreciated.  I wish Nike/JB would follow suit...

Originally Posted by nublee

I had #26 and sold them...to answer your question, no they don't...they run small.  They are narrow and "low" if that makes any sense.  I'm a 10.5, but I bought an 11 and they fit...i doubt I would have been able to wear a 10.5

Personally, I think the colorways of the June releases are all doper than this colorway but you know what "limited" does to sneaker releases...

I hafta say though...For as many campouts as i've done, this is the first time when company reps (Reebok street team) came out, showed love, bought us all breakfast, took pictures, etc.  Made me feel appreciated.  I wish Nike/JB would follow suit...

Back
Top Bottom