Limbo. Hands down the best xbox(DL)game ever made.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by enoehtmai

g39226nyk8t.jpg

best xbla game ever made? Braid disagrees with that statement.
I was coming in here to post Braid too. Limbo's art style is sick, but Braid is more rewarding, I think.

Cool... I'ma have to cop for Playstation.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's the highest rated game on XBLA..

Does anyone have Monday Night Combat? Seems like a fun game, but I don't know if I should get it..
I have Monday Night Combat and I really enjoy it. Its a nice mix of Team Fortress 2 (amazing game) & Defense of the Ancients (never played). It has a "campaign" per se but its just a few challenges to teach you how the objective of the game. Online is where it shines and I'd only suggest getting it if you play online alot.

I beat Limbo last weekend and I still think Braid is a better game. Its funny though because both are polar opposites. Braid is colorful, cheery, has a story, and each world makes you think in extremely different ways. Limbo is dark, depressing, has a generic story, but the puzzles are cool and you never see the same thing twice. Both are great games and definitely top 5 Arcade games IMO but I think Braid is still #1

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's the highest rated game on XBLA..

Does anyone have Monday Night Combat? Seems like a fun game, but I don't know if I should get it..
I have Monday Night Combat and I really enjoy it. Its a nice mix of Team Fortress 2 (amazing game) & Defense of the Ancients (never played). It has a "campaign" per se but its just a few challenges to teach you how the objective of the game. Online is where it shines and I'd only suggest getting it if you play online alot.

I beat Limbo last weekend and I still think Braid is a better game. Its funny though because both are polar opposites. Braid is colorful, cheery, has a story, and each world makes you think in extremely different ways. Limbo is dark, depressing, has a generic story, but the puzzles are cool and you never see the same thing twice. Both are great games and definitely top 5 Arcade games IMO but I think Braid is still #1

Just downloaded this game. I am stuck on the level where there are two claws holding 2 boxes and once the claws are released, there is a big saw blade coming at you. I think I need to stack em, stand on the boxes and jump over the ledge. But I don't even get a split second to be able to jump on the ledge? Any advice would help. Thanks!

Just downloaded this game. I am stuck on the level where there are two claws holding 2 boxes and once the claws are released, there is a big saw blade coming at you. I think I need to stack em, stand on the boxes and jump over the ledge. But I don't even get a split second to be able to jump on the ledge? Any advice would help. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Never mind, just figured it out...LoL!!!

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Never mind, just figured it out...LoL!!!

Back
Top Bottom