Limbo. Hands down the best xbox(DL)game ever made.

pimp.gif
most unusual game i ever played. The graphics and simplicity of it.. I enjoyed. Gotta score some MSoft Points. That Spider Pissed me off so many ways
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
most unusual game i ever played. The graphics and simplicity of it.. I enjoyed. Gotta score some MSoft Points. That Spider Pissed me off so many ways
laugh.gif

Just saw some of the trailers and review on youtube. This game looks amazing. I heard its really short though.

Just saw some of the trailers and review on youtube. This game looks amazing. I heard its really short though.

It's the highest rated game on XBLA..

But I still play XBLA for old-school titles mainly.. Banjo & Kazooie, Perfect Dark & TMNT 1989.
pimp.gif

But from the new games, my favorite hands down is Splosion Man. That game is
roll.gif

Does anyone have Monday Night Combat? Seems like a fun game, but I don't know if I should get it..

It's the highest rated game on XBLA..

But I still play XBLA for old-school titles mainly.. Banjo & Kazooie, Perfect Dark & TMNT 1989.
pimp.gif

But from the new games, my favorite hands down is Splosion Man. That game is
roll.gif

Does anyone have Monday Night Combat? Seems like a fun game, but I don't know if I should get it..

It's a beautiful game. It's amazing how a game with gameplay this simple can be this

engrossing and rewarding. For those who haven't played yet, play it in a dark room with

the sound up
pimp.gif

It's a beautiful game. It's amazing how a game with gameplay this simple can be this

engrossing and rewarding. For those who haven't played yet, play it in a dark room with

the sound up
pimp.gif

Agree. It's crazy with it being pretty short, no soundtrack, and without color, Limbo is one of the best games I've ever played.

Agree. It's crazy with it being pretty short, no soundtrack, and without color, Limbo is one of the best games I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom