Lil' Wayne to debate with Skip Bayless on First Take Jan 6th!! Vol. 2009

That was DEFINITELY the dude Truth who made that thread.

http://niketalk.com/topic/123024

nerd.gif

Skip:

"...Lil' Wayne... I'm BIG Skip!!!..."
[laughs]

Weezy:

[laughs]
"...yes, you are!!..."

laugh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Wayne wit the secretary spectacleson...

He did pretty good im surpriesed he didn't have on dark shades and a cup...but he could of got sippin lean from a coffee mug

Espn is so damn desperate for ratings... Smh I'm impressed that wayne wasn't high.. I just knew he was gone be high

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Skip:

"...Lil' Wayne... I'm BIG Skip!!!..."
[laughs]

Weezy:

[laughs]
"...yes, you are!!..."

laugh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Wayne wit the secretary spectacles on...
When I heard that I started
laugh.gif
. You know Weezy on the insidewas like
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dre, what is this avy from?? i seen you post it on one of those other threads you linked!

I'll give it to Lil Wayne. He was funny and did pretty well on the show. He slurs like a mutha though

the only problem he had was explaining what he meant ... like dude prolly wanted to just say lenwhale is a fat !++ @%%#* who is nothing more than a knock offjerome bettis without skill ... but he couldnt think of a way to say that without cursing ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

the only problem he had was explaining what he meant ... like dude prolly wanted to just say lenwhale is a fat !++ @%%#* who is nothing more than a knock off jerome bettis without skill ... but he couldnt think of a way to say that without cursing ...

yea exactly, his vocabulary isn't up to par because of him cursing all the time. I did see some delays in his reaction. I think Ike Taylor was the biggestretard on the show today though. That guy has serious speech impediments
laugh.gif

Lil Wayne's pics

Eagles I disagree
Cardinals I disagree
Steelers Agree
Ravens Agree

This is what I thought of while watching bits and pieces of First Take and Weezy today...

But then of course I do understand it's all about entertainment and it was good marketing for ESPN since so many people tuned in to watch.�

Back
Top Bottom