Lil' Wayne to debate with Skip Bayless on First Take Jan 6th!! Vol. 2009

Damn, we Weezy looks civilized.
laugh.gif

Watching it right now... Skip ain't try to go in on Weezy like he tries to on other cats on the show.

Dude seems shook...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Watching it right now... Skip ain't try to go in on Weezy like he tries to on other cats on the show.

Dude seems shook...
laugh.gif
thats cause wayne basically co-signed with everything he said

He did better than expected. Some good analogies...he held his own. The only bad thing was, early in the show, he'd give his opinion and not givesupporting facts; Skip always had to chime in with "...because ?" or "why?"

Dana Jacobson always goes hard on interviews...almost to the point where it's awkward. She be digging...like coaches and athletes aint gonna stay P.C. nomatter what. They aint gonna give u no bulletin board material, fall back, ma.
On a side note, Dana Jacobson
smh.gif
...whether NT thinks she's "thick" or "fat"
laugh.gif
her and her big %*$ thighs could get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I gotta hook up with Dana Jacobson. She is gargantuan thick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Who made that thread asking if anyone else would hook up with her?
laugh.gif
I think that was Truth. I've never seen a thread backfire like that one. *!@# was over by the 3rd post

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I gotta hook up with Dana Jacobson. She is gargantuan thick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Who made that thread asking if anyone else would hook up with her?
laugh.gif
I think that was Truth. I've never seen a thread backfire like that one. *!@# was over by the 3rd post

Nah...that +%** went in a TOTALLY different direction...my dude Malta gave that thread some CPR.

^ oh ok. Was that the thread where everybody started going in about each others girls and ###$.

Back
Top Bottom