Lil Wayne contemplating Retiring after Carter IV?

Originally Posted by Rafool

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toutle5

I remember Wayne saying "you retire out, when you die out." "you never retire out of what you do." Dedication 2... soooooo guess he ran out of things to rap about (like 2 years ago) haha.. Don't like his new stuff, but still have everything he puts out on my itunes.. don't really wanna see him leave
1st thing that came to mind.
Things were different back then
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toutle5

I remember Wayne saying "you retire out, when you die out." "you never retire out of what you do." Dedication 2... soooooo guess he ran out of things to rap about (like 2 years ago) haha.. Don't like his new stuff, but still have everything he puts out on my itunes.. don't really wanna see him leave
1st thing that came to mind.
Things were different back then
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by yayer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everything Post Carter 2 has been trash except a few songs
Didn't know people hated wayne like that. He definitely doesn't have that great Dedication/Drought and Carter 1/2 music anymore but carter 3 was good and No Ceilings was fire. I think Carter IV will be solid tho

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by yayer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everything Post Carter 2 has been trash except a few songs
Didn't know people hated wayne like that. He definitely doesn't have that great Dedication/Drought and Carter 1/2 music anymore but carter 3 was good and No Ceilings was fire. I think Carter IV will be solid tho

Back
Top Bottom