Lil Wayne contemplating Retiring after Carter IV?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Publicity stunt to get the ball rolling for the Carter 4. After doing the numbers he did with the last album it's gonna take a whole lot to even try and do the same again. His buzz ain't what it used to be.

Publicity stunt to get the ball rolling for the Carter 4. After doing the numbers he did with the last album it's gonna take a whole lot to even try and do the same again. His buzz ain't what it used to be.

i was never a big fan...flows and voice he uses on 'Bottles and Rockin Js' was super annoying and etc.

his punchlines never have substance...far from one of the greatest of all time..just a hype machine

i was never a big fan...flows and voice he uses on 'Bottles and Rockin Js' was super annoying and etc.

his punchlines never have substance...far from one of the greatest of all time..just a hype machine

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
News got me feeling like Dame
86d260e4b379b9dec38a835b65d180961b6f21f6.gif

You've had a good run... starting with Carter I and ending just before Carter III... and another short run of greatness with No Ceilings.

But seriously, 
d9216e437d9dcfaf57dbe6114fdc0c3d4ad9fb60.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
News got me feeling like Dame
86d260e4b379b9dec38a835b65d180961b6f21f6.gif

You've had a good run... starting with Carter I and ending just before Carter III... and another short run of greatness with No Ceilings.

But seriously, 
d9216e437d9dcfaf57dbe6114fdc0c3d4ad9fb60.gif

george-jefferson-gance-o.gif

Good lord yes, that means less trash being put out. These other rappers need to follow behind him

Good lord yes, that means less trash being put out. These other rappers need to follow behind him

Originally Posted by mossman75

Thank you Jesus......You CAN'T tell me theres not a GOD
smile.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Thank you Jesus......You CAN'T tell me theres not a GOD
smile.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

roll.gif
at the people on here. You more than free to like/dislike the dude's music, but suggesting that he ain't got buzz with a Top 15 single on the charts?

eyes.gif

roll.gif
at the people on here. You more than free to like/dislike the dude's music, but suggesting that he ain't got buzz with a Top 15 single on the charts?

eyes.gif

yall $%%!#% scared of what this !%%!$ might do when he gets back into that "mood" thats why yall yippin and yayying that my man might retire....*%@# it he still one of THE best 

yall $%%!#% scared of what this !%%!$ might do when he gets back into that "mood" thats why yall yippin and yayying that my man might retire....*%@# it he still one of THE best 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

agreed 100%

agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom