Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

this cd sucks now that i hear it for the 5th time
281x211.jpg

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

now i know what type of people im dealing with on here ... they dont understand what dude says so they chalk it up to ayoooo or garbage ... re-listen to that %@@# you just posted about you simple minded twit and then come back and post

If that was towards me I could really care less how much you ride Wanye, but thanks for sharing. I'm not the one behind my computer looking like this

vynl9u.jpg

LOL DUDE CAN EVEN SPELL WAYNE RIGHT BUT STILL FUNNY THO
laugh.gif

Lol I saved it then uploaded it so quick.

yjxbb.jpg

To say this album is total garbage is just wrong. "Shoot Me Down" is easily one of Wayne's best songs. Easily.

one of the best cds ive ever heard ... he says something like this was a good year, maybe i should ride a blimp ...... get it, goodyear ..... ...... hot firelike bobby flay wing sauce

I hold him him to the same standards as any other artist, so yea...for me to say the album is hot, he'd have to good songs, some kind of organizational flow, and at least decent lyrics with cohesiveness.

Why should wayne get a pass.

My questions for you is....Can you really stand verses that just hop all over the place with no direction.
i get what you and Truth are saying, and can't really argue, because i agree he OD's with the "best rapper alive" $*%%, butc'mon, what rapper doesn't think they're the best? it's an ego-fueled genre.

to me, it's just about being able to take Weezy for what he is and not what he isn't. the same way folks know Jeezy is a lower-tier rapper, but stillenjoy his music. i think the problem people have with Weezy is that it's obvious he has a lot more talent than say a Jeezy, so they expect too much fromhim, and that "best rapper alive" $*%% most definitely feeds into it, so i guess that's his fault in a sense, but he is a pure spitter andthat's about it. if you're expecting growth from him, you're looking for it in the wrong artist. he is gonna spit his $!$ off and put out bangersand that's all he'll ever do. a meaningful Weezy verse is an oxymoron. you're gonna get stream of consciousness verses with no type of revisions,so you're gonna get some questionable $!$ lines, especially if you're analyzing it line by line and not looking at it as a dude just going off the topand literally spitting the first thing that comes to mind, then yeah it becomes a lot less impressive.

it's funny though, cause i play devil's advocate when it comes to Weezy, so i'm sitting here defending him and tmo i'll probly be like"yeah this dude sucks" so i'm gonna stop rambling on my Sierra Nevada induced buzz...

one of the best cds ive ever heard ... he says something like this was a good year, maybe i should ride a blimp ...... get it, goodyear ..... ...... hot fire like bobby flay wing sauce

ok marley you ODin my dude...cd is hot to me, I like it a lot, but to say that is flat out wrong.

one of the best cds ive ever heard ... he says something like this was a good year, maybe i should ride a blimp ...... get it, goodyear ..... ...... hot fire like bobby flay wing sauce
blog6-lil-wayne.jpg

Let The Beat Build
Comfortable
Nothin' On Me

Straight fire ^^^

the rest are fillers but they get a nod too

What is this _ talking about at the end of "Misunderstood"?

"Thats no good (No romo)"

"Casper the Friendly ghost"

"They rather speculate before they inflamate"

roll.gif

I will never give this dude my hard earned dollars again....he is taking his listeners for fools.

Playing With Fire
Let The Beat Build
Shoot Me Down
3 Peat
Mr Carter
Nothin On Me
Comfortable

All Are Heat And I Dont Even Like Wayne, This CD Is All Id Listen Too Of His.

damn!!!why did Ye give him Shoot Me Down, that should be a Lupe beat. Tie me Down shouldve been given to someone else too. But im forced to listen to them withWayne on them.... 3 peat, Mr Carter, and Let the Beat Build are the only songs I can listen to sober. I wont lie Weezy is good drunk the back of a car music.

album is a 5/10

I'm really glad that autistic is a noun now. Keep on listening to Dr. Carter, thinkin Weezy is for complex insight, I'd rather hear him spit some ignorant, misogynistic %#$+ that happens to rhyme... sometimes.
son ... i mean im still in college but if i remmeber correctly from language arts class, if someone says the phrase "an autistic brain" autistic is the adjective and brain is the noun ... an is an injunction i believe ... but hey thats just me maybe you were schooled better than i was ... thats the #%@* im talking about

Edit: Temporarily banned - personal attack.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

now i know what type of people im dealing with on here ... they dont understand what dude says so they chalk it up to ayoooo or garbage ... re-listen to that %@@# you just posted about you simple minded twit and then come back and post

If that was towards me I could really care less how much you ride Wanye, but thanks for sharing. I'm not the one behind my computer looking like this

vynl9u.jpg

LOL DUDE CAN EVEN SPELL WAYNE RIGHT BUT STILL FUNNY THO
laugh.gif

Lol I saved it then uploaded it so quick.

yjxbb.jpg

Lil Wanye? Is that like Kanye? oh well doesnt matter, NT D-rides both.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif

I will never give this dude my hard earned dollars again....he is taking his listeners for fools.
avy is banoodles....i know thats irrelevant....
pimp.gif
@ the formula

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif

you're the type that...gets off...on...getting on...other people....that's not good (no home-o)

no home-o to saying its not good to "get on" other people without specifying what other people (male/female)
they rather speculate before they informate...if that's a word

informate = inform

not tryin to say none of what he was sayin was ground breaking or nathan, but the worst type of nay sayer is one ignorant on what they're speakingabout...feel me

MarleysProtege has been banned.

At least two others received temporary bans.

Insulting other people doesn't help you get your point across or support your opinion.

NVM

you know how lil wayne was high when he wrote this, becuase if he was high this must have sounded good

i listened to this the 1st time hated it.

im blazed right now.

the this lil wayne album sounds like god himself made it

let the beat build

lolippop

nothin on me

G.O.A.T

Back
Top Bottom