Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Dr. Carter is Waynes "One Mic"

Thats where you lost me Franchise...
laugh.gif

And I dont even like Nasir

I know right. I ain't even got the right stoneface to give these dudes with these RIDICULOUS statements. Seriously y'all...think before you type from now on....

EDIT: Saw franchise's reply...I guess I see where you're coming from...but c'mon my dude....even then....none of these Wayne joints is holding a candle to as something as dope as One Mic.
Again, I wasn't comparing the tracks.

What I am saying is, Dr. Carter showcases that no matter how much we think Wayne fell off, he still has SOME of it left in the tank. When, leading up to thisalbum, a lot of peole didn't think he had ANYTHING left in the tank. Or was expecting anything, really.

To those saying that Wayne is trash, and the lyrics are
sick.gif
on this album(not saying that he DOESN'T have
sick.gif
lyric on this album), Dr. Cartercomes hard.

Let's be real here to those clinging onto the Carter 1 and Carter 2.

Pick a track off the Carter 1 OR Carter 2, and let's stack that up against Dr. Carter.

Dr. Carter will win out a lot more times than not.

Pick the 5 strongest songs off C3, and stack them up against the 5 strongest songs of C1 AND C2.

It's close.

So, I just don't get how some are saying this album is trash, taking everything into consideration.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Dr. Carter is Waynes "One Mic"

Thats where you lost me Franchise...
laugh.gif

And I dont even like Nasir
laugh.gif

I'm not comparing the tracks.

I meant, Dr. Carter is Wayne's version of One Mic, ie, trying to step out the box, doing something different. Rapping with substance.

Not knocking your opinion because it's yours.

But I don't think Dr. Carter had that much substance, the same way I didn't think Nas' rewind had much substance.

It's a creative track, but at the end of the day they aren't really saying too much impressive. It's more a display of lyrical creativity than lyrical substance. Wayne has had many other tracks that I'd say had more substance than Dr. Carter. It's a cool track though, for what it's worth.
You're right.

You came up with the better terminology

Dr. Carter = lyrical creativity & lyrical substance

dr. carter is the #$%# and was creative but wayne even went way off topic sometimes during the song(still not taking away from how good it is)
vut i bet if lupe got a hold of that idea it would be a WRAP

people in here are funny to me ...

first off, what is lil waynes job? its to sell records ... people keep overlooking the fact that the only people buying cds today are white kids with too muchmoney and SOME loyal fans ... if wayne came straight gutter on every track he wouldnt sell anything ... this is not the 90s and if you cant get what im sayingjust look at it like this, weve had a 20 page discussion 10 DAYS BEFORE THE CD EVEN COMES OUT ... ... ... ... everyone criticizing wayne for a few sing songytracks where he doesnt make sense, but guess what, he has a song with bobby valentino and guess what, girls gonna be doing that weee a weee a weeeee %$%* allday ... the game is no longer you gotta come hard on album after album just to sell records, you have to make songs that sell records ...

look at the real tracklist ... the one with the 2 cds ... youre telling me you cant put 12 songs together that will murder any cd put out in recent memory?%$%* take love me or hate me, im me, and gossip and throw them on the "real" cd and replace three of what any of you thinks are "bad" songs... its instantly 4/5 AT LEAST ... and i know wayne will never be as good as lupe fiasco and jayz and kanye because this is NT but stop acting like this cdsucks balls when it really doesnt ...

there no 2 ways you can slice it ... graduation had 13 tracks, american gangster 14 excluding the intro ... if you go to the store and buy C3 i refuse tobelieve you wont get the same amount of quality music from it as you did those other two ... if you dont like having fun and you are never around females wholike to listen to lollipop type songs, you can just skip them, its as simple as that

there no 2 ways you can slice it ... graduation had 13 tracks, american gangster 14 excluding the intro ... if you go to the store and buy C3 i refuse to believe you wont get the same amount of quality music from it as you did those other two ... if you dont like having fun and you are never around females who like to listen to lollipop type songs, you can just skip them, its as simple as that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh helll no....did you put this on par with graduation AND american gangster?

wait till lyricaljkilla sees this....kanye stan vs wayne stan...WHO WILL SURVIVE?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

there no 2 ways you can slice it ... graduation had 13 tracks, american gangster 14 excluding the intro ... if you go to the store and buy C3 i refuse to believe you wont get the same amount of quality music from it as you did those other two ... if you dont like having fun and you are never around females who like to listen to lollipop type songs, you can just skip them, its as simple as that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh helll no....did you put this on par with graduation AND american gangster?

wait till lyricaljkilla sees this....kanye stan vs wayne stan...WHO WILL SURVIVE?
eek.gif

i ain't gonna lie. this whole reply had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

call me a stan all you want but #!*!%+ comin here biased as hell talkin bout they hate wayne this and that but dl his entire album and listen to it front toback enough to make an opinion ... @#@@ is mad corny B word to cam ... we get that you hate wayne and dont like his music but coming in here saying tehres onlytwo songs that are good just makes you sound dumb

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

call me a stan all you want but #!*!%+ comin here biased as hell talkin bout they hate wayne this and that but dl his entire album and listen to it front to back enough to make an opinion ... @#@@ is mad corny B word to cam ... we get that you hate wayne and dont like his music but coming in here saying tehres only two songs that are good just makes you sound dumb

oh no i dig that

its just some of your defenses ...you sound kinda ....upset
laugh.gif

at the end of the day....who gives a hot !%$! who likes what and who doesnt
laugh.gif

and that real tracklist/replace songa argument is pretty irrelevant....if kanye sonically redid his unreleased tracks and did some tweaking then made it analbum..the #*+$ would be
eek.gif
...same for lupe

and my issue isnt with the songs for the females...cause well...most rappers love women...that songs gonna come up...its HOW you do it...comfortable isnt badat all...#*+$ somedays i think its hot...but lollipop/mrs officer = booty buttcheeks...i cant be mad though cause lollipop is a beast of a single girls love itand it is the drunken pizzle pow anthem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I wonder how many times this joint will get downloaded by album's release.

Hopefully too much. Dudes shouldn't waste their money on this garbage. Dude said it best. An ALBUM with MIXTAPE verses.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
bruh all u do is hate lol y u so worried bout what others think about wayne? u dont like em WE get it bruh...

The level of stanism in this thread is disgusting.

Coming from the dude who has been defending this album left and right talkin about how Wayne took it in different directions and shhh...

Oh and with the C3 avy and the Shoot me down sig. hmmmmmm??

pot calling the kettle black here???

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Hopefully too much. Dudes shouldn't waste their money on this garbage. Dude said it best. An ALBUM with MIXTAPE verses.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
bruh all u do is hate lol y u so worried bout what others think about wayne? u dont like em WE get it bruh...

i cant front...for someone who hates this cd so much...you posting mad aggressive
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i cant front...for someone who hates this cd so much...you posting mad aggressive
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
who me bruh? lol

but at least you see what im saying ... i guess its the fact that people just going off their hate for wayne, not even giving dude a chance or making sense ...if you dont @*** with wayne then dont listen to him and dont hate on the dude just cuz you dont like the way he does $!!! ... to be honest i think kanye iscorny as hell but you can bet i recognized that graduation was a solid album and was in heavy rotation in the whip ... by the same token, jay fell off to mewith american gangster and i just couldnt fade it ... i like to listen to $!!! that has balance i dont wanna sit there listening to words when im blazed ordrunk and turn to the dude next to me like "hey did you just hear the metaphor he used and the way he flowedon the third verse?" lol ... i want to beable to chill to an album and at the same time listen to some songs like damn he went in on that joint ...

the bottom line is ..... all the hot $!!! wayne has put out mixtape or album > everything on your favorite rappers mixtape or album ...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
who me bruh? lol

nah lyrical...i knew youd think i meant you
laugh.gif
...i dont though

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

^
laugh.gif
, word. Lyricaljkilla, you got atleast 30 posts in this thread my dude
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and they all hate responses
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I mighta OD'd a lil but some people were sayying someoutlandish things......dudes giving it the classic nod and all...

but word. i'm pretty much done posting in here...i'll check back in 2 weeks...and if y'all can seriously be
pimp.gif
over it then....i'll respect your opinion for what it is..

and yoo crank c'mon son...how you gonna gimme that emoticon??
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

but at least you see what im saying ... i guess its the fact that people just going off their hate for wayne, not even giving dude a chance or making sense ... if you dont @*** with wayne then dont listen to him and dont hate on the dude just cuz you dont like the way he does $!!! ... to be honest i think kanye is corny as hell but you can bet i recognized that graduation was a solid album and was in heavy rotation in the whip ... by the same token, jay fell off to me with american gangster and i just couldnt fade it ... i like to listen to $!!! that has balance i dont wanna sit there listening to words when im blazed or drunk and turn to the dude next to me like "hey did you just hear the metaphor he used and the way he flowedon the third verse?" lol ... i want to be able to chill to an album and at the same time listen to some songs like damn he went in on that joint ...

the bottom line is ..... all the hot $!!! wayne has put out mixtape or album > everything on your favorite rappers mixtape or album ...

yeah i fully understand i respect it
pimp.gif

that mixtape comparison aint fair though cause wayne has a completely unnecessary amt of mixtape material....he also has plenty straight terrible %#+% floatintoo

^
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I mighta OD'd a lil but some people were sayying some outlandish things......dudes giving it the classic nod and all...

but word. i'm pretty much done posting in here...i'll check back in 2 weeks...and if y'all can seriously be
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
somebody really said classic tho?
laugh.gif

dude who said personal classic dont count i understand what hes tryna say...

^
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I mighta OD'd a lil but some people were sayying some outlandish things......dudes giving it the classic nod and all...

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
somebody really said classic tho?
laugh.gif

dude who said personal classic dont count i understand what hes tryna say...

yeah dudes is wylin out. like i can understand if a dude is like 'yo on this track...wayne wasnt sayin shhh but damn boy was flowing and the beat washot'

but we got some philosophical wayne fans in here saying 'well the reason for this track's lack of substance was cuz wayne was tryna take it in adirection he's never ventured off to before...'

like really my dude? REALLY?
eyes.gif

yeah i fully understand i respect itimage

that mixtape comparison aint fair though cause wayne has a completely unnecessary amt of mixtape material....he also has plenty straight terrible %#+% floatin too
but see thats the thing though ... just because its on a mixtape doesnt mean it didnt happen ... i see people saying damn can we get backdedication wayne and carter 1 wayne and blah blah blah im like ITS THERE ... just because its not every track now and just because its not on C3 doesnt meanits not there ... and doesnt the fact that he has so much mixtape material make him that much better? i honestly believe he gets in a studio and spits, PERIOD... now the contributing factors ie.. how much syrup his friend poured in his cup affects the outcome ... its a crap shoot what comes out ... he can come outwith +@*@ like scarface and the such or some off the wall bs ... but its still there ... man im sitting here looking at all the mixtapes, the leak, carter 3advance, da droughts etc..... theres 15 album tracks there EASY ... he said himself his whole album leaked thats why he pushed it back ... i dunno imalogocalperson and someone saying wayne fell off, to me, makes them sound like ignoramouses

Back
Top Bottom