Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

I figured that...

30t6p3b.gif
 bamas need to keep they mouth shut....

Reminds me of that thread in general where a bunch of clowns were saying they would snitch on their friend if they got jammed up on something they were both involved in...

Ol' boy probably won't ever see daylight again for all the people he killed so why not keep it G and just take that charge??

man damn bruh ima hate it if boosie dont get out. i hope he can beat this murder #!$$ man...damn

Originally Posted by eashawty

man damn bruh ima hate it if boosie dont get out. i hope he can beat this murder #!$$ man...damn

how long he got on the charge he doing now? I forgot,I wish my dude the best with the murder charge...I could only imagine how I would feel if I was taken away from my kids like boosie is

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

and i forget to say this is lil boosie lawyer

peter-john-picture.jpg
Yikes. Maybe he's on point but this @%$@* Boosie probably doesn't have a single person with a head on his shoulders in his corner.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by eashawty

how long he got on the charge he doing now? I forgot,I wish my dude the best with the murder charge...I could only imagine how I would feel if I was taken away from my kids like boosie is
I'm not insinuating he deserves it but imagine how the victims parents feel. At least Boosie's seeds are still alive and breathing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

peter-john-picture.jpg
Yikes. Maybe he's on point but this @%$@* Boosie probably doesn't have a single person with a head on his shoulders in his corner.
mane someone tell me this not boosie lawyer

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

peter-john-picture.jpg
mane someone tell me this not boosie lawyer

30t6p3b.gif
I really hope not brah

Back
Top Bottom