Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

supposed to? this ***** was getting bigger every time he dropped.

and if we talking street buzz dudes **** was off the charts. boosie WAS the streets.

i can not wait for this man to get out and make more music.

he's a rapper who i just wanna hear what he has to say. growing up around the people i did

and in the place i did his music is some irrefutable real ****.

:pimp:
Maybe because I'm from the same city as boosie and grew up listen to him.
I'm not understanding what u are trying to say. I said he had opportunities and u are saying he was becoming big in the streets. What's your point??

Boosie was big in Cleveland but he was always number 3 in the trap lane after Gucci n Jeezy imo..it's wasn't till he went to jail when ppl start really appreciating his music

Maybe because I'm from the same city as boosie and grew up listen to him.
I'm not understanding what u are trying to say. I said he had opportunities and u are saying he was becoming big in the streets. What's your point??

you said he was supposed to...

that insinuates he missed an opportunity.

he wasn't missing opportunities.

he was getting bigger everytime out like i said and the jail time just cut him off.

you said he was supposed to...

that insinuates he missed an opportunity.

he wasn't missing opportunities.

he was getting bigger everytime out like i said and the jail time just cut him off.
Jeezy very first album was horrible but he did good with thug motivation. Boosie been big in the streets like u said for a while. I mean how big do u think boosie going to get. Dude had bun b on his first album repping for him. I'm not sure how long u have been listening to boosie but I believe we are on two different pages. Like I said before that very first bad ***. Boosie could have made it plus he had the fan base behind him. Yea his fan base is better now but signing with Jeezy or Ross is going to boost popularity. Wale sign with Ross and his last album was pretty nice. Still put out the music he wanted.

Come shop with me wasn't that bad..but I see what your saying..even with pimp and bun behind him boosie wasn't pushed as much as jeezy imo..when trap or die hit jeezy was well know from the hood to the burbs..mainstream caught a whiff of boosie with wipe me down & independent but I guess he didn't ride the wave till Superbad dropped..another thing boosie didn't really have big name features besides pimp n bun

I kinda agree with Suberzat1 back in 05-06 post Gangsta Muzik pre Bad *** is when they started gaining fans like crazy I just knew this ***** was about to blow. I still remember being geeked in 06 when Zoom made it on the 106th and Park countdown 
laugh.gif

After that he was still gaining traction in the streets with mixtapes, loosies, comp albums etc. everybody starting getting Boosie Fade's and **** but his mainstream buzz basically fell off the map. I couldn't really see him being that big commerically anyway but he was actually starting to make better songs before he got locked up. This ***** dropped two mixtapes back to back in 09 that was both better than that Superbad album IMO.

The Superbad mixtape had **** the Police, Got Them Hos like, Chill Out, Sunshine, Pain, Ain't the Same Nomore and other tracks then a few weeks later he dropped Thug Passion that had Loaded, **** Yeah, Check Me Out, Knocking Pictures of the Wall, Who Do You love, Fresh out The Shower, I'm So Tired and Never Give Up. These stayed in the rotation for a minute 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I can't really see him fitting in with MMG personally I would like to see him stay independent.

I will say though as far as buzz this ***** has gained hella fans since he's been locked up which is kinda similar to when Pimp C did those few years in the pen. Hopefully, he can capitalize on it.

"Wipe Me Down" was played out in the South long before it hit mainstream. People just forgot it was Foxx's song after the remix.

^:lol: For real. UGK spazzed on that 2nd remix as well. That Wipe Me Down video was probably the most fun video I had seen in awhile around that time. Dudes were just enjoying the **** out of everything. That song is probably what got me to actively check out Boosie stuff after not really being a fan of him. I still listen to a lot of stuff Mouse produces in general.

Last edited:
To Keep it real, This is prolly the closes artist that comes close to the 2pac level?Anyone think the same? Ive always thought of pac when boosie started rapping... But I hope he does like Yo gotti did. Them Major deals are such ********, Yo gotti made his own label and made mad money off his own ****.. Just FREE This Man already......

FREEBOOSIE... R.I.P 2Pac....

To Keep it real, This is prolly the closes artist that comes close to the 2pac level?Anyone think the same? Ive always thought of pac when boosie started rapping... But I hope he does like Yo gotti did. Them Major deals are such ********, Yo gotti made his own label and made mad money off his own ****.. Just FREE This Man already......

FREEBOOSIE... R.I.P 2Pac....
Alot of artist cant expand like Pac did so i do agree with you when you say Boosie on the same level as Pac

Boosie can speak about anything from the heart with passion

Back in the days Major deals were poppin but now nobody Indie is where its at

His music is just so heartfelt. You can tell he's putting his life on the track and he doesn't shy away from including vulnerable/more delicate aspects of his life. That's why I always called him Louisiana's tupac.

anyone know exactly when he will get out? I know he pled guilty to the contraban & smuggling drugs in prison on a 8 yr charge but time cut half vs time served he should be getting out soon

Their was even word he was suppose to get out this summer... I guarantee,his features and concert booking prices go through the roof, so many mainstream artists are supporting/representing for him... webbie been saying he coming home soon for idk how long... That new self made 3 track was pretty legit... still slamming his mixtape a old and new. IF you ask me the best one I like was the 25th hr before he went into prison...

I still remember my first year teaching back in 09....

end of the school year me and some of my students were playing dominoes and bumpin' boosie... in the damn classroom :pimp: :lol: #goodtimes

With that being said, FREE BOOSIE!

I still remember my first year teaching back in 09....

end of the school year me and some of my students were playing dominoes and bumpin' boosie... in the damn classroom :pimp: :lol: #goodtimes

With that being said, FREE BOOSIE!

What grade you teach? It would be tight if I had a teacher this cool. :lol:

Also, thought about getting into dude. What are you guys personal favorite mixtapes/albums by him?

Last edited:
The return of mr wipe me down.. had a lotta hits and so did lil boosieanna that had a lot of back to back good *** tracks..

Things looking up for Boosie Boo

Some dude that's been investigating his story for Rolling Stone was told by his lawyers that the judge has released his computer hard drives and that he should be getting released within the next 4-5 months :pimp: :pimp:

Edit:
The tweets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom