Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Originally Posted by FDUB

Lil Boosie is super ruthless...  
30t6p3b.gif

QFT
I was a huge Boosie fan back in 05/06 but you will never see me saying free this man. Dude hired kids to kill people I just can't respect it. Never have I wanted to see another young black man die or spend his life behind bars and away from his family (especially his children) but honestly society is a better place without people like this free to walk the street.

I actually may delete my Boosie collection from iTunes library today dude is not someone who I can respect. 
tired.gif

S/N did anyone else see that whack %!! video by Webbie posted on WSHH earlier this week. Trill ENT seems to have hit some very hard times dude shot a video in a Kia....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FDUB

Lil Boosie is super ruthless...  
30t6p3b.gif

QFT
I was am a huge Boosie fan, but you will never see me saying free this man. Dude hired kids to kill people I just can't respect it. Never have I wanted to see another young black man die or spend his life behind bars and away from his family (especially his children) but honestly society is a better place without people like this free to walk the street.

I actually may delete my Boosie collection from iTunes library today dude is not someone who I can respect. 
tired.gif

S/N did anyone else see that whack %!! video by Webbie posted on WSHH earlier this week. Trill ENT seems to have hit some very hard times dude shot a video in a Kia....
laugh.gif

Just read that article about the hitman admitting boosie gave him the word
30t6p3b.gif
cosign with dude saying that people like this shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets. I enjoy a lot of his music b/c I can feel his pain and identify (partially) with his struggle, but some of the stuff that he's about, I can't rock with. There was never a doubt in my mind that he was behind it either. Talented kid, he just grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. When "kill or be killed" is how you're brought up, that's all you know. I'm in baton rouge right now as a matter of fact, I'm on the more upscale side so I don't hear much mentioned about him.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i was like "wat the #*## is this *%#%@ doin in a kia?"

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw that +%%% too. My dude Gutta shot that video so I know Webbie aint pay for it either 
laugh.gif

(AllHipHop News) The teenager accused of killing at least two people on behalf of rapper Lil Boosie, allegedly stalked one of his victims, rapper Christopher “Nussie

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I saw that +%%% too. My dude Gutta shot that video so I know Webbie aint pay for it either 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

word they are going thru some hardtimes

but FREE LIL BOOSIE

i still dont condone what he did tho

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but FREE LIL BOOSIE

Lol so you are saying you think he is guilty by saying "you don't condone what he did" but on the same breath you still want him free?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but FREE LIL BOOSIE

Lol so you are saying you think he is guilty by saying "you don't condone what he did" but on the same breath you still want him free?

everybody deserves a second chance

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

laugh.gif

but FREE LIL BOOSIE

everybody deserves a second chance
This is the idiotic rhetoric that allows rapist and serial killers a second chance to find and kill innocent people.... In Boosie's case this allows him to exploit more children and possibly turn them into killers

"Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie arrived at district court Tuesday morning for a pre-trial motion and ended up pleading guilty to drug charges.Lil Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch, pleaded guilty to three counts of conspiring to bring drugs into a penal institution. Judge Mike Erwin sentenced him to eight years in prison.Investigators said he tried to smuggle drugs into Dixon Correctional Center once and into Angola State Penitentiary twice.After the judge announced the sentencing, Lil Boosie requested drug rehab. Erwin said he would recommend it but could not order it.Supporters for the rapper were seen hanging their heads low once the judge made that statement." - WAFB
tired.gif

I was under the impression that those drugs charges don't mean anything cuz he's never getting out anyway?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I was under the impression that those drugs charges don't mean anything cuz he's never getting out anyway?
yeah, I'm lost on all the media attention.
isn't dude in there for murder anyway?

Back
Top Bottom