Lil B Unappreciation Thread vol. Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by dugtrio

get my @%%# sucked in the sky i'm a martian
pimp.gif

Yup. 
pimp.gif

OP just mad cuz he ugly and he's not a pretty $@*$$.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I used to be like the OP, but that's only because I didn't understand what it meant to be BASED. Based stands for positivity and free thinking, going against the grain and experimenting with something new. How is that a bad thing?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i too was a skeptic, but based god is that dude

how could you be against a dude trying to empower the youth

#BASED

I remember seeing the Like a Martian video for the first time

I'ma #$!@ yo %@##$ !!@+!
I'ma #$!@ yo #%* !!@+!

Originally Posted by IamMD

I've founded the First Based God Church of MD.

All DMV heads, come praise with fellow followers of the Great God of Based.

where? i thought I was the only BASEDNOBLEMAN of maryland

124015736-dad62bd55f5169fcc65661a434ff511f.4c2e4540-full.jpg

I just can't see how a GROWN MAN like myself can listen to dude..I respect his positive mind state and all that..hell I even tried listening to his music on many occasions..but I can't rock wit that wack #*[email protected] to each its own

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Flocka >

/thread

-The Juice
basedgod spitting positive knowledge>> Flocka's tough talk goon music that will get you killed

I like flocka btw

I like Lil B as much as the next man but comments like this is proof that America has failed its youth
laugh.gif

care to elaborate?
nerd.gif

I just got of my probation when i made a thread with one of his new videos called "violate that ***** (kat stacks diss)" and now im back with 40 *****'s on my dong..

WOO,WOO,WOO,WOO, SPLASH!!

And im cookin like crazy im just a basic chef now tho
eyes.gif
im training for that master chef position.

I didn't really like him but scotthallwithapick gave me a few songs and I started likeing his music a bit.

Dude has become a favorite of mine for reciting one of the most sacrilegious bars I've ever heard. "%*+% on my #*+! / 'Caues I look like Jesus!"
eek.gif
roll.gif

WOO WOO WOO WOO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Flocka >

/thread

-The Juice
basedgod spitting positive knowledge>> Flocka's tough talk goon music that will get you killed

I like flocka btw

I like Lil B as much as the next man but comments like this is proof that America has failed its youth
laugh.gif

care to elaborate?
nerd.gif

Let me put it this way, I hope you were being sarcastic....nothing positive or knowledgable about dude. He says nothing at all but it's fun I guess.

Back
Top Bottom