Lil B Unappreciation Thread vol. Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

clipboard01mz.png

laugh.gif

yo how do i join team #based. nt introduced me to #based and like a martian is now my ringtone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

yo how do i join team #based. nt introduced me to #based and like a martian is now my ringtone
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

hit em wit da chopper, luke i am ya father

This thread deserves a bump
laugh.gif

Swag swag swag

Spoiler [+]
Woo Woo Woo

I appreciate rappers who can break the rapper mold. There's always this stupid notion that a rapper must have a certain sound and personality. I'm intrigued by an artist who can easily step outside these rapper stereotypes.  The fact of the matter is, Lil B can rap. If you really listen to some of his music, you'd know that. But he has to pimp himself out and make those "i'm a %%!, I'm a lesbian" type songs for people like us to even listen. And then on top of that, he's not even lying when he says that. Had he just been a regular rapper, I would have probably never given him a listen. It might not even come to my attention. But because he is a "pretty *%$+*" on record, I'm more inclined to listen to 1 out of 5 based freestyles.

Spoiler [+]
praisebasedgod.jpg

People need to get over the fact that he called himself a princess though. It's entertainment, like they said in the WSHH thread. If Will Ferrell or somebody else said something like that everyone would laugh.

dudes hate him as if they share a room with the guy, if you dont like him dont listen to his songs or watch his videos
takes more energy to hate than to not give a damn

Back
Top Bottom