Lil B trying out for the Warriors.... :rollin

644119_3784891945392_131938849_n.jpg

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD
I wanna let you know ima be trying out for the nba golden state warriors in october lets stay #based and positive - Lil B

This is true. A guy I know that works for Oracle Arena told me some rapper is trying out and is doing promo work for the Warriors.

i mean his rapping career is *** so why not try something else out, hopefully he just embarrasses himself on the court also.

Smack on the face of all the players who have bust their ***** in practice, games all through their life in hopes of one day getting to the NBA

monstar/truthgetsbusy rollin in his grave

warriors will give anybody a chance. they're like the farm system for other teams :smh:

Him guarding KD priceless

:lol: i remember when he put a curse on KD

KD is lucky that the basedgods curse was lifted

Lil B a 99 OVR on NBA 2K13 :wow: 8)

lollllllll

Smack on the face of all the players who have bust their ***** in practice, games all through their life in hopes of one day getting to the NBA
I hope anyone in this position gets upset over this, it's for the lulz.

Straight up laughs I hope someone releases the tryout footage with this fool on the court in those beat vans and that leotard looking homemade tank top.  Dude is walking talking stay away from drugs campaigne.  Dude was the future before the drugs at 2:30 he ripped it

Back
Top Bottom