like who are you though?

She looks like her avy in that one, look at her hair
laugh.gif

your proof sucks man.

"that store doesn't look like Florida"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I got a pic of me in front of the statue of liberty, I guess that means I'm not from MN? 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

roll.gif
roll.gif

thytkerjobs has posted pics of herself before, she's def in FL.
I think the really situation is why she hasn't and won't post any feet/nails pics?
nerd.gif

it's 2010, you can aquire a camera phone or webcam easy...there's no excuse why someone as feisty and opinionated
as thytkerjobs can not QUICKLY post a TAGGED PIC and JUST END CONVERSTATION....she/he is a seasoned
nt'er so it shouldn't be a problem...right? ....she quick run her mouth about anything else though.

sick.gif
you out here tryna convert dudes d game on niketalk joshua?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

thats me at apples28s job for the 4 day visit i had in ny
smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif
i feel special? still doesnt prove anything though.

eek.gif
how are you "apples28? when in 2008 you and apple's were claiming to be "best friends"?
what's fo' really joshua? you "looking at dudes"? you tryna covert d game mr. team fitness?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

you have failed to prove any points in here. u posted my pics, which means my name is joshua and im from brentwood? what? make sense, please little boy

supreme math wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif

eek.gif
how are you "apples28? when in 2008 you and apple's were claiming to be "best friends"?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif

eek.gif
what's fo' really joshua? you "looking at dudes"? you tryna covert d game mr. team fitness?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

And you expect people to believe you when you can't even read?

what? thats me at APPLES28 MY BEST FRIENDS JOB. reading isnt your strong point, huh?

so apple's went to nyc with you? i got nyc pics too? and i have a pic of you saying you worked on campus
a office pic...and stop yelling cause you always smooth and "witty" what's the matter?

dcstw4.jpg

LOLLL @ how dumb he feels about being completely wrong but still calling thytkerjobs by another man's government.

roll.gif

Yikes!

Time for a new NT name. End of the month is fastly approaching.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

roll.gif
roll.gif

thytkerjobs has posted pics of herself before, she's def in FL.
I think the really situation is why she hasn't and won't post any feet/nails pics?
nerd.gif

it's 2010, you can aquire a camera phone or webcam easy...there's no excuse why someone as feisty and opinionated
as thytkerjobs can not QUICKLY post a TAGGED PIC and JUST END CONVERSTATION....she/he is a seasoned
nt'er so it shouldn't be a problem...right? ....she quick run her mouth about anything else though.

sick.gif
you out here tryna convert dudes d game on niketalk joshua?
Everyone seems to be on board and know that she's a she from FL, except for you though. You saying this and that, you provided crappy evidence.  You could go through her post. It's 2010, I know people without a camera phone or a webcam....
thytkerjobs=/=mayor

smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif

I just saved it too BTW
wink.gif

j/k or maybe.......
nerd.gif

This ain't myspace though...

why dudes getting hurt over this

"heard u was talkin mess over NT sucka"

never been this serious...

Back
Top Bottom