like who are you though?

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

As I said in another thread, dude is a THB wannabe
laugh.gif

you claiming washington son...stop it!
indifferent.gif
And your point is? What state you "claiming" cool guy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

As I said in another thread, dude is a THB wannabe
laugh.gif

Keep my name out your mouth

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Shutup son.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

But at the end of the day... you lose for caring what people on the internet think.

Just sayin, you got a little in depth over nothin homie.
you right though son, i need help separating the respect i get in the real world with the disrespectful little games
these "smackable and still be your friend" type dudes play on nt.

WARNING!!! Welcome to the mind of the Christian Sedwyck [emoji]169[/emoji]2009. Join me the prodigious, sex addicted hacker that works at Starbucks as I bluntly dissect pop culture consumption down to the negative electrons. CHRISTIAN SEDWYCK [emoji]169[/emoji]2009 CONTAINS OFFENSIVE, DESPICABLE CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME. THE STARK, UGLY, PROFOUND TRUTHS CHRISTIAN SEDWYCK [emoji]169[/emoji]2009 EXPOSES MAY BE SOUL CRUSHING TO THE WEAK OF SPIRIT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this guy really thinks he's clever

prodigious?

[h2][/h2]
[h2]ChRiStiaN SeDwYcK[/h2]
WARNING!!! Welcome to the mind of the Christian Sedwyck [emoji]169[/emoji]2009. Join methe prodigious, sex addicted hacker that works at Starbucks as Ibluntly dissect pop culture consumption down to the negative electrons.CHRISTIAN SEDWYCK [emoji]169[/emoji]2009 CONTAINS OFFENSIVE, DESPICABLE CONTENT THAT ISTOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME. THE STARK, UGLY, PROFOUND TRUTHSCHRISTIAN SEDWYCK [emoji]169[/emoji]2009 EXPOSES MAY BE SOUL CRUSHING TO THE WEAK OFSPIRIT.

what the hell

op what are you hoping to accomplish with this post? you really think people are gonna start catering to you because NT is no longer what it used to be?

Back
Top Bottom