Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

I'm a full time university student and I work three jobs. In other words, I hustle. I'm trying to make it so that one day when I have a family I can give them things I only ever dreamed of. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

oh thats whats up get ya grind on 

I agree alot of NT'ers are beyond thirsty 

I dont know how many pm's I got asking about the chick in my avy or even cats thinking thats me in my avy

dudes need to start going out side and getting some air 

but op is leading the charge in the thirsty clan with his head under the sink talking about she the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shun its physically impossible to work 3 jobs....like that aint real at all. How can you work three jobs? Shun making stuff up to sound hard working. Hussling aint hard honey bunsz. Errr body can hustle. You need to stop hustling and learn to be hard working. We happy your a member of NT, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else out there.

By jobs she probably means gigs...like maybe a gogo dancer, bottle host a club, modeling gigs, club promoter, who knows. It's not impossible. You sound mad condescending and salty.  What's your problem?

The jobs u listed are just skills within 1 job. She would still get paid the same amount. I'm not salty, just dont see why we should make her out to be such a big deal. I watched the vid. Ain't nothing special that I haven't seen in washington heights or SE DC. I mean If yall wanna make her famous in order to stop her from working her " 3 jobs" then go head.
How you know she gets paid the same amount? The gigs could be at different venues. One may get 200 for bottle hosting at a club one night, then 700 for a modeling gig, then another 500 for go-go dancing , I'm just throwing out random numbers. It's not impossible to have several different gigs/hustles. Here in NYC I've seen people with plenty of them.

I don't know this girl nor do I care about simping as I am a female. I just get irritated when guys are condescending and salty to women for no damn reason.

Originally Posted by magnatepadre

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

I'm a full time university student and I work three jobs. In other words, I hustle. I'm trying to make it so that one day when I have a family I can give them things I only ever dreamed of. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I dont know how many pm's I got asking about the chick in my avy or even cats thinking thats me in my avy

but op is leading the charge in the thirsty clan with his head under the sink talking about she the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shun its physically impossible to work 3 jobs....like that aint real at all. How can you work three jobs? Shun making stuff up to sound hard working. Hussling aint hard honey bunsz. Errr body can hustle. You need to stop hustling and learn to be hard working. We happy your a member of NT, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else out there.

By jobs she probably means gigs...like maybe a gogo dancer, bottle host a club, modeling gigs, club promoter, who knows. It's not impossible. You sound mad condescending and salty.  What's your problem?

The jobs u listed are just skills within 1 job. She would still get paid the same amount. I'm not salty, just dont see why we should make her out to be such a big deal. I watched the vid. Ain't nothing special that I haven't seen in washington heights or SE DC. I mean If yall wanna make her famous in order to stop her from working her " 3 jobs" then go head.
How you know she gets paid the same amount? The gigs could be at different venues. One may get 200 for bottle hosting at a club one night, then 700 for a modeling gig, then another 500 for go-go dancing , I'm just throwing out random numbers. It's not impossible to have several different gigs/hustles. Here in NYC I've seen people with plenty of them.

I don't know this girl nor do I care about simping as I am a female. I just get irritated when guys are condescending and salty to women for no damn reason.

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 
but how is dude salty by just stating his opinion 

your looking to deep into his statement 

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Christina got a phatty like a mug shun. Your out of your zone if you think big ole phattys is just for urban people.

I just find it funny that some men in here tried to downplay Elyda saying her having only big boobs will not cut it. There is a whole mainstream audience for her look. Elyda is also a voluptuous and curvy girl. I think she can model in quite a few venues crossing many audiences.

Really though, I think youre going a little too far out of your way to not sound like a hater. Do you know what this broads claim to fame is? Having a really detailed blogger with a good writing style smash her. He described their sexual escapades perfectly.
Outside of that, shes no different than the thousands of girls on the hundreds of pages we have on NT dedicated to broads.

Talking about an audience and wishing her well in her future endeavors is giving her waayyyyyyyyy too much credit. You guys got fooled with that 3 job talk.
3 jobs that revolve around the nightlife is not a great accomplishment.

Elyda - Id still $#%$ you though. %^$# you real good too.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Christina got a phatty like a mug shun. Your out of your zone if you think big ole phattys is just for urban people.

I just find it funny that some men in here tried to downplay Elyda saying her having only big boobs will not cut it. There is a whole mainstream audience for her look. Elyda is also a voluptuous and curvy girl. I think she can model in quite a few venues crossing many audiences.

Really though, I think youre going a little too far out of your way to not sound like a hater. Do you know what this broads claim to fame is? Having a really detailed blogger with a good writing style smash her. He described their sexual escapades perfectly.
Outside of that, shes no different than the thousands of girls on the hundreds of pages we have on NT dedicated to broads.

Talking about an audience and wishing her well in her future endeavors is giving her waayyyyyyyyy too much credit. You guys got fooled with that 3 job talk.
3 jobs that revolve around the nightlife is not a great accomplishment.

Elyda - Id still $#%$ you though. %^$# you real good too.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 

He's salty by stating his opinion because it seemed to be an opinion that had been marinating in salt for a little while.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 

He's salty by stating his opinion because it seemed to be an opinion that had been marinating in salt for a little while.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 

You tried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL at Diego

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats cool and all 

You tried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL at Diego

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, shut the hell up. Don't be passive aggressively negative because you mad.

Oh, I'm leading the charge with the thirsty clan? Why? Because I made one thread about her?
laugh.gif
. Give me a break.

This is the problem with you NT'ers. You can't appreciate nothing. We got a vid from this thread and replys. And you know what? That @*!* ain't that serious either. It's the freakin' internet, son. I don't twitter, I don't pm, I don't even facebook, so get off that. 

I'm just her to appreciate the fact that she has huge cans and she's probably going to be huge next year (like she stated in the NT vid).

So, to sum up my feelings about you lames getting mad at me.. (just like IHB posted)

roll.gif

5v6p06.gif

F'get Ya'll. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, I'm leading the charge with the thirsty clan? Why? Because I made one thread about her?
laugh.gif
. Give me a break.

This is the problem with you NT'ers. You can't appreciate nothing. We got a vid from this thread and replys. And you know what? That @*!* ain't that serious either. It's the freakin' internet, son. I don't twitter, I don't pm, I don't even facebook, so get off that. 

I'm just her to appreciate the fact that she has huge cans and she's probably going to be huge next year (like she stated in the NT vid).

So, to sum up my feelings about you lames getting mad at me.. (just like IHB posted)

roll.gif

5v6p06.gif

F'get Ya'll. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

No such thing as middle ground on NT. I feel like if this was just your average NTer we were talking about people would be all "Congrats yo, keep gettin your hustle on and remember to shout out NT. Unlike that Wale dude."
Not gonna lie when that Desiree thread first came out that was about 3 hours of straight lolz. Simps you gotta stop puttin this chick on a pedestal. Haters, well haters gonna hate, but let the chick do her own thing.
And for gods sake everyone we don't need a new thread about this chick every month.

No such thing as middle ground on NT. I feel like if this was just your average NTer we were talking about people would be all "Congrats yo, keep gettin your hustle on and remember to shout out NT. Unlike that Wale dude."
Not gonna lie when that Desiree thread first came out that was about 3 hours of straight lolz. Simps you gotta stop puttin this chick on a pedestal. Haters, well haters gonna hate, but let the chick do her own thing.
And for gods sake everyone we don't need a new thread about this chick every month.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Give me a break.

roll.gif

5v6p06.gif

F'get Ya'll. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
Who me ? 
Mad 

at what

bro your the only one in this b!@#$ talking about how she is the future the future of what 

what do I need to appreciate its not like I haven't seen a pic of her before 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt ask for no video replies or any of that $#!@ I was just wondering why your putting her p^$$@ on a pedestal

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude got mad because I called him thirsty

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Give me a break.

roll.gif

5v6p06.gif

F'get Ya'll. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
Who me ? 
Mad 

at what

bro your the only one in this b!@#$ talking about how she is the future the future of what 

what do I need to appreciate its not like I haven't seen a pic of her before 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt ask for no video replies or any of that $#!@ I was just wondering why your putting her p^$$@ on a pedestal

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude got mad because I called him thirsty

Back
Top Bottom