Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

Originally Posted by Vendetta

No such thing as middle ground on NT. I feel like if this was just your average NTer we were talking about people would be all "Congrats yo, keep gettin your hustle on and remember to shout out NT. Unlike that Wale dude."
Not gonna lie when that Desiree thread first came out that was about 3 hours of straight lolz. Simps you gotta stop puttin this chick on a pedestal. Haters, well haters gonna hate, but let the chick do her own thing.
And for gods sake everyone we don't need a new thread about this chick every month.

dudes in here speculating on her income and %!@# 
laugh.gif

what is this world coming to?

No such thing as middle ground on NT. I feel like if this was just your average NTer we were talking about people would be all "Congrats yo, keep gettin your hustle on and remember to shout out NT. Unlike that Wale dude."
Not gonna lie when that Desiree thread first came out that was about 3 hours of straight lolz. Simps you gotta stop puttin this chick on a pedestal. Haters, well haters gonna hate, but let the chick do her own thing.
And for gods sake everyone we don't need a new thread about this chick every month.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Son stay with the quick edit. Whatever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2lbgvah.jpg

Son stay with the quick edit. Whatever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2lbgvah.jpg

Somebody fill me in please.

As for this girl she's cool and all (yes i'd take em down harder than the germans did the berlin wall) but it seems she's letting these thirsty +** dudes on here get to her head. She'll have a humbling experience soon enough though, and as for op dudes a SIMPleton straight up(pun and double entendre intended)

Somebody fill me in please.

As for this girl she's cool and all (yes i'd take em down harder than the germans did the berlin wall) but it seems she's letting these thirsty +** dudes on here get to her head. She'll have a humbling experience soon enough though, and as for op dudes a SIMPleton straight up(pun and double entendre intended)

hombrelobo wrote:Son stay with the quick edit. Whatever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't edit my original post if that's what you're referring to.

As for above.  There's a few people here who believe NT helped Wale blow up and when he became famous he ditched us and moved on.  I don't believe NT had anything to do with him being famous but some people are still salty.

hombrelobo wrote:Son stay with the quick edit. Whatever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't edit my original post if that's what you're referring to.

As for above.  There's a few people here who believe NT helped Wale blow up and when he became famous he ditched us and moved on.  I don't believe NT had anything to do with him being famous but some people are still salty.

Originally Posted by magnatepadre

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

I'm a full time university student and I work three jobs. In other words, I hustle. I'm trying to make it so that one day when I have a family I can give them things I only ever dreamed of. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

oh thats whats up get ya grind on 

I agree alot of NT'ers are beyond thirsty 

I dont know how many pm's I got asking about the chick in my avy or even cats thinking thats me in my avy

dudes need to start going out side and getting some air 

but op is leading the charge in the thirsty clan with his head under the sink talking about she the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shun its physically impossible to work 3 jobs....like that aint real at all. How can you work three jobs? Shun making stuff up to sound hard working. Hussling aint hard honey bunsz. Errr body can hustle. You need to stop hustling and learn to be hard working. We happy your a member of NT, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else out there.

Sweety, when did I ever say I was better than everyone else? Not once. I work at my mom's office two days a week and have two waitressing jobs. It is very possible to have 3 jobs. 

Working hard is great, and very respectful, but I'd much rather work smart. You know? 

Originally Posted by magnatepadre

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What does she do though?

I'm a full time university student and I work three jobs. In other words, I hustle. I'm trying to make it so that one day when I have a family I can give them things I only ever dreamed of. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

oh thats whats up get ya grind on 

I agree alot of NT'ers are beyond thirsty 

I dont know how many pm's I got asking about the chick in my avy or even cats thinking thats me in my avy

dudes need to start going out side and getting some air 

but op is leading the charge in the thirsty clan with his head under the sink talking about she the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shun its physically impossible to work 3 jobs....like that aint real at all. How can you work three jobs? Shun making stuff up to sound hard working. Hussling aint hard honey bunsz. Errr body can hustle. You need to stop hustling and learn to be hard working. We happy your a member of NT, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else out there.

Sweety, when did I ever say I was better than everyone else? Not once. I work at my mom's office two days a week and have two waitressing jobs. It is very possible to have 3 jobs. 

Working hard is great, and very respectful, but I'd much rather work smart. You know? 

She looks real good in that video but not that great in the pic someone posted on like page 2. Looks like she's straight CAKED up with makeup in that vid though. Personality seems nice too.

She looks real good in that video but not that great in the pic someone posted on like page 2. Looks like she's straight CAKED up with makeup in that vid though. Personality seems nice too.

Yall %#%%** put yall feelings on this bored to much, why yall stressing over what another dudes say about a women? 
Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

She's fly.

But Shay Maria > Desiree
How's Shay booty game though? 

Yall %#%%** put yall feelings on this bored to much, why yall stressing over what another dudes say about a women? 

She's fly.

But Shay Maria > Desiree

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

She's fly.

But Shay Maria > Desiree

2u8z2ty.jpg

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

But I got a thing for dancers, and Shay's a dancer.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

She's fly.

But Shay Maria > Desiree

2u8z2ty.jpg

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

But I got a thing for dancers, and Shay's a dancer.

some of yall are real life chumps bringin in your lame logic about either gassin up ole girl or not to

dudes opinions about she nothin special and actin like a G but then the same cats get mad at the kids who barely discovered erections because they defending her

horrible

Back
Top Bottom