*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I gotta admit that darked skinned girls arent really my thing.
embarassed.gif

and there is nothing wrong with ppl finding LS/DS ppl more attractive.

i just hate when ppl think all LS girls are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
or go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and make comments like,"she straight but she too dark." or will only date one complexion.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]i guess i shouldn't really care tho. it's all preferences so get with whatever makesyou happy.[/color]

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she was in XXL a while back talking about her BF dumped her. that dude is obviously mo cuz she got a body to die for. SMH
he had to have been cuz if she was mine. She would NEVER leave the house
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Very well put by K-Dot. It is so sad we have a division in our race like this.

So True smh.. But I did have a thing for lighter shortie s in thesummer.. But that faded now I can do both.. To me light skin chicks think to highly of themselves.. Same for light skin dudes. Which I personally hate.. ieChris Brown Etc... I dunno I just really dispeicse them..

Man I love me a dark skin chick,
" The darker the flesh the sweeter the juice", and you know that man speaks the truth. Plus the lightskin chicks, I've been with like 4 or so,and I find theire breats are less firm than darkskin chicks. I'm spanish so I should just go spanish if Ima get a ls chick. Plus just a dark female turndme on.
But yea
DS >>>>>>>LS

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Man I love me a dark skin chick,
" The darker the flesh the sweeter the juice", and you know that man speaks the truth. Plus the lightskin chicks, I've been with like 4 or so, and I find theire breats are less firm than darkskin chicks. I'm spanish so I should just go spanish if Ima get a ls chick. Plus just a dark female turnd me on.
But yea
DS >>>>>>>LS

Co-sign on all of that. I LOVES me some dark skinned girls.
smokin.gif

i dont really care but i favor fare skinned women.
IE : mixed chicks, light skins black chicks, light skin spanish chicks and etc.
it dont really matter though, i'll smash em all.

I'm a DS skin dude who is guilty of only talking to LS chicks. I definitely have a complex.
smh.gif
@ me. Don't get me wrong I've "messed"with brown skin or dark chicks but never anything serious where I could see wifing them.

i dont even care right now. i've seen some TERRIBLE looking LS broads. i got one friend who's DS who onll will mess with LS girls cuz he's got a complex about being DS. it's a shame but that's how my son is.
smh.gif
I'm a DS skin dude who is guilty of only talking to LS chicks. I definitely have a complex.
smh.gif
@ me. Don't get me wrong I've "messed" with brown skin or dark chicks but never anything serious where I could see wifing them.

at least you being honest...
my one mans at parties be like "f outta here thats why you dark skinned"
smh.gif
...how ignorant can a dude be? and this the same dude who is darkskinned
indifferent.gif
...aint nothing wrong with any complexion if you look good you lookgood...people are wilding nowadays

i asked a friend of mine today an she said from her experience light skin dudes are too into them selves and are somewhat (())

it's sad when black people pit themselves against each other. I know some light skinned people that are just as bad as racist white people but it'saccepted.

When i was younger, i was definitely fooled by that light skinned is prettier than dark skin nonsense. As ihave matured as an adult, i find beauty in all the ranges of black womens' color. Do i have a preference? Yes, that preference is that as long as she ispretty, it doesnt matter what color she is.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i asked a friend of mine today an she said from her experience light skin dudes are too into them selves and are somewhat (())
Wow.

I'm a light dude and had a couple of brown sistas tell me that before we hooked up they thought that light dudes were lacking in the manhood department. Iwas happy to prove them wrong. (no ayo) I just think it's funny how these stereotypes exist among black people.

BTW, I love em all dark, medium and light.

Back
Top Bottom