*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

It's sad this is still an issue, to have something separating us as a people. I could never let something like skin tone decide how attracted I am to afemale. It's the other features that matter to me. You could have two girls with the same exact features, same hair texture, eye shape, nose, mouth,everything and one be light and the other dark and you're telling me the lighter one automatically gets the nod? That sounds like a straight up colorcomplex.

I'm a light skinned brother myself. My girlfriend is Asian and sometimes I hear her say things that insinuate if I were dark she probably wouldn't bewith me. That kinda bothers me.

I am white guy, with a golden look
laugh.gif
people call me Mexican and or think i am greek or something

But i gotta have a woman with dark skin complexion

MMM African, Indian(India), Mexicans, Asians
devil.gif

Still waiting on my Asian, the mexican side dishes
devil.gif
laugh.gif

God I love women with dark skin

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she was in XXL a while back talking about her BF dumped her. that dude is obviously mo cuz she got a body to die for. SMH

Pardon my ignorance, but is that the girl from Hell Date?

i tried to edit my post but it was efffin up so ill just make another post. this reminded me of this del song

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ice cube's comments always had me rollin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie, I prefer brown to caramel women, but I wouldn't let the color of a woman's skin deter me from pursuing her if I genuinelylike her. Some of you guys leave me shaking my head at times. Black people don't stand a chance in the world because we can't even get along within ourrace.

man i dunno....a lot of them dark skin dudes around my
way be pullin some of the baddest females..i think if you
have swag than you should have no problem at all

Its not just with black people. In a lot of cultures such as mine (Indian) it the same way.
If you watch any Hindi movie, you will almost never see a dark skinned actress:smh:

Originally Posted by jpap348

doesn't matter to me. if you look good you look good

Yea i feel ya, no matter what is the color of a female skin as she caught my eye she look gud

Originally Posted by Mw2889

bria07.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she was in XXL a while back talking about her BF dumped her. that dude is obviously mo cuz she got a body to die for. SMH

Pardon my ignorance, but is that the girl from Hell Date?

not even my dude...just google her name...Bria Myles...
eek.gif
devil.gif

what needs to happen is everybody needs to be in an interratial relationship and have babies. that way everyone is beige and everyone would shut the %$%* up.

Everything he said in that video was said by some NT'rs a while ago in a thread like this. Alot of them had their feelings hurt about being dark skin.I'm dark skin myslef and i actually get compliments on my complexion. I don't get offended but I don't find it flattering to be told "iusually don't talk to dark chicks but i like you". I'm pretty sure one guy never learned my name...He called me Chocolate til I stopped talking tohim. It really is sad, but don't get it twisted this happend in MANY MANY cultures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark skin men but I would never not talk to a guybecuase he was light skin. My last bf was very light and it seems that lighter guys always talk to me.

...who cares I date ALL colors and ALL races. When I have kids I will most DEFINITELY incourage interracial relationships. thats the only way we get rid ofdiscrimination.

Originally Posted by Schnitzengiggle

...who cares I date ALL colors and ALL races. When I have kids I will most DEFINITELY incourage interracial relationships. thats the only way we get rid of discrimination.

i don't think that's true...there are plenty of mixed people who are discriminated against because they aren't enough of this or that or theyare accepted by family who "100%" whatever...

After my uncle Jr. passed away, I was handed the torch of the darkest dude in the family. my cousins stayed with the jokes "AJ a minute pastmidnight" "you can't see AJ at night" I always found it funny! They were just joking. I've always taken pride in my complexion; it mademe feel unique. The bickering is non-sense.

Pretty is pretty no matter what tone. Although, I do prefer cocoa skin. If you're really light, it kinda spooks me,because I think of the dead.

... I actually prefer light skinned chicks, idk why, just been like that but Bria Myles is the TRUTH

Man, I'm just gon say it right here. We all bleed red.

I'm attracted to women of all races and complexions. I'm dark-skinned, and I would NEVER let my or a woman's skin color keep me from pursuing her.I see bad light-skinned AND dark-skinned on a daily. Life's too short to be worried about all of the particulars.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHILE ALL THESE DUDES WORRIED ABOUT HOW LIGHT OR DARK THESE GIRLS ARE, I'M ON A MISSION TO GET THEMBUNS. Or possibly find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life/have kids with. Understand?

i dont even care right now. i've seen some TERRIBLE looking LS broads. i got one friend who's DS who onll will mess with LS girls cuz he's got a complex about being DS. it's a shame but that's how my son is.

a lotta dark skin girls i know only mess with LS dudes cuz they got "good hair"...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i cant front. something about seeing two LS people bugs me.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] it's a lotta nappy-head LS _'s ... but i know females that have a complex abouthair. they won't talk to guys unless they have "good hair" b/c they are thinking about their kids if an accident happened. and WORD to that 2ndbold. I promise you EVERY LS female I've talked to I've had someone ask if we were related or bro/sis when we were out in public together.[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't think that's true...there are plenty of mixed people who are discriminated against because they aren't enough of this or that or they are accepted by family who "100%" whatever...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)], who you telling ? gotso tired of this growing up.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]@ the end of the day. i just love beautiful women. point blank. i love all my shades ofbrown[/color]

this thread is so goddamn ignant and devisive even by NTs standards i'm speechless....%$$#+@@ losers should be ashamed of yourselves
eyes.gif

JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ALL CONCERNED ABOUT RACE AND ONE UPMANSHIP WHETHER THEY DENY IT OR NOT, THATS VERY PROGRESSIVE
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom