Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

so does this work on jerseys? they got NFL limited Nike jerseys :nerd: wish they had up some authentic other than Revis and Sanchez. :x

so does this work on jerseys? they got NFL limited Nike jerseys :nerd: wish they had up some authentic other than Revis and Sanchez. :x

it looks like it's going to work since the code says "promotion not started"

Coppin' that Vernon Davis jersey :pimp:

I wonder if the BOGO 50% off will still work with jerseys.

If so, I'm about to go HAM :smokin

If not I'll just pick up a Blackhawk and Rose jersey

And a few fitteds.

For everyone worried about sizing, Won't you be able to exchange the fitteds at a lids store? I know most lids carry every team so if it doesn't fit right just try and swap it out.

My body is ready :pimp:

Edit: Why doesn't lids carry all the 2012 Stars and Stripes on-fields :smh: |I

Last edited:
question, what sports teams have colors that match the chambray 7's? cant seem to find anything good and ive been on a few sites.

Just figured out what I'm ordering. Now I just need to wait. Thanks again famb. 

Thanks for the heads up. just got me a curry jersey 
nthat.gif

-If you buy an NFL fitted and it doesn't fit, just take it to the store and swap it out. They'll let you do it.
-For you cats trying to get the World series, you could just buy another hat on the site that matches whatever the retail tag is, go into a Lids store and say you received the hat as a gift and swap it out for the World Series hat.
-The code works on jerseys but I'm not ******g with the Limited jerseys. Wish they had Elite.

2 Falcons nike t's, snapback, beer cozie, and a lakers T for only $58

Good lookin out OP!

Back
Top Bottom