Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

Excludes: World Series and Clearance Items
World Series fitteds.
pimp.gif
Guess not
laugh.gif

Why doesn't anybody link to the site when they post these deals?

I want to cop some NFL fitteds. How much should I go down or up. 

If it's not hard to type, why not put it in the op? Riddle me that.

While we're on the subject, anywhere to still get the black and white nets fitted?

Thanks in advance.

Don't know if I want NFL or MLB fitteds. :rolleyes

NFL on field hats fit bigger than normal. just letting you guys know before you order.

I have a navy blue and a powder blue Chargers NFL fitteds and they both run about 1/8 tighter than usual. My MLB 7 3/8th fit perfectly and the NFL ones are a lot tighter fitting. Just throwing that out there. At first I thought it was just the single hat I bought but when I ordered another one in a different color I just figured NFL fitteds run smaller. :\

We already know the deal with new era sizing these days... It is hit or miss.

Just order your correct size and hope for the best

Yes its very inconsistent. at the store they all fit big as hell, ordered one and guess what? too big.

its pretty much hit or miss :smh:

Yup I'm in... I'll play roulette on sizing. Don't eem care. Need to cop a jersey or two as well

Actually jus thought about it n I'll buy two or even three of joints I really want and return the ones that don't fit in store

Last edited:
I'm tight. I made a shopping cart with all the fitteds I wanted. Came back a while later and my cart empty. Don't even remember all the hats I put in the cart :smh:

Back
Top Bottom