Li-Ning Thread

Bet it's going to be boring solid colored blocking GRs but PE/limited stuff gonna get the good designs

3m hits

Last edited:
haha true!!! nothing wrong with it but for the price they are charging now they have to step it up. I'm more interested in Peak and Anta than Li-ning.

We will see what they come up. For many years, they've been one of the few brands willing to step outside of the box and experiment with different colorways and concepts. I'm sure they have some nice ideas on the way.

Been hearing some words about Li-Ning filing for bankruptcy in China, it will be interesting to see what happens with the WoW line. 

Been hearing some words about Li-Ning filing for bankruptcy in China, it will be interesting to see what happens with the WoW line. 
Considering they're opening WOW retail stores, and Wade is about go on his Li-Ning China tour this month, it seems like the line is doing alright.

Hopefully its just the colorway.

I regret passing on the libertys but didn't know they'd sell out that fast
and they havent really came back since. im lucky ONE size 13 went up for the libertys went up like a month and a half ago. and i had to drop like 220 to get it. but i already knew if i let this pair go ill never get it. theyre easily my favorite pair of shoes. easily.

still regret not getting the allstar as well but.... forget it. itll never happen

We will see what they come up. For many years, they've been one of the few brands willing to step outside of the box and experiment with different colorways and concepts. I'm sure they have some nice ideas on the way.
Eh...I'll agree that the WoW 1-3 all had very creative patterns and CW designs...but the "creativity" with the 4 fell off sharply. I mean look at the progression of the Christmas pairs from 1-4. First 3 are classic. 4? Looks like they didn't even try for an event/holiday shoe. ASG only great pair this year. The 5 looking not that stellar creativity wise either.

Eh...I'll agree that the WoW 1-3 all had very creative patterns and CW designs...but the "creativity" with the 4 fell off sharply. I mean look at the progression of the Christmas pairs from 1-4. First 3 are classic. 4? Looks like they didn't even try for an event/holiday shoe. ASG only great pair this year. The 5 looking not that stellar creativity wise either.
this is simply not true. not even an acceptable opinion.

Last edited:

The Christmas 4 is actually a nice shoe, it's just they set the bar so high with the 2 and 3. Personally, I don't think a Christmas shoe can be better executed than the WOW 3. So in comparison to past models, it will always come up short. Hopefully they do something interesting with the Christmas 5.

this is simply not true. not even an acceptable opinion.

Bruh, it's just MY opinion. I've been in on the line since the 1, and for me...the 4 didn't deliver in the same manner as previous models. Not a bad shoe...just a few notches lower.
The Christmas 4 is actually a nice shoe, it's just they set the bar so high with the 2 and 3. Personally, I don't think a Christmas shoe can be better executed than the WOW 3. So in comparison to past models, it will always come up short. Hopefully they do something interesting with the Christmas 5.

Pretty much see my above comment. Never said 4 was garbage, just that you are correct, the bar has been set high. That being said, feels like they phoned in the 4.

Bruh, it's just MY opinion. I've been in on the line since the 1, and for me...the 4 didn't deliver in the same manner as previous models. Not a bad shoe...just a few notches lower.

to say the asg was the only nice colorway tho? cmonnnnnnnnn so the libertys, lyfe, pink origamis, the sweatsuit/city packs? none of those were nice colorways except the asg?

to say the asg was the only nice colorway tho? cmonnnnnnnnn so the libertys, lyfe, pink origamis, the sweatsuit/city packs? none of those were nice colorways except the asg?

Every single one to me. The only pair I like are liberty.

The only other pair I said I would get is overtown. ONLY for playing in.

I have to agree here. The 4 did not have as much creativity imo. lot where just triangles in them. They did have some nice pairs though. Liberties are great, ASG, editions(regret not getting them), lyfe collab. 4s weren't as loud as previous models

I have to agree here. The 4 did not have as much creativity imo. lot where just triangles in them. They did have some nice pairs though. Liberties are great, ASG, editions(regret not getting them), lyfe collab. 4s weren't as loud as previous models
man i actually forgot bout the edition pair. i didnt want them personally but i know a LOT of people love em.

Caved on the Blackbeards, they just arrived today:

And all my Wades so far, not that big of a collection compared to some of you guys!

I second that.

Ok...never thought I would have to be this exact with my words and explanations but here it goes...

I said the ASG was the only GREAT CW, not good...GREAT. As in "must have" for ME. Nobody else. Sure the Liberty is a nice CW, as is the Lyfe. But none of those are must haves for me. I have the Royal Flush 2.0 Samples so I don't need another purple WoW, even if it's decent. To me it's not better than the Royal Flush.

Oragami's? Yeah I guess they are ok, but the same diamond pattern was used on a multitude of CW's this year, which to me is just a lazy easy way out.

Look at the 2's. Raz Fuego, Birthday, YoTH, Caution, Dangers, all different designs, materials. The 3's while utilizing the same fractal camo motif did at least have some different materials. The 4 was just mesh and recycled diamond motifs.

Again...I'm NOT saying the 4 is garbage, FAR from it. And yes there were some decently nice CW's. Just nothing I needed in my closet. Pretty simple, for me. But bro if you love them, knock yourself out and cop, especially now that we are seeing some sales and whatnot, and please use my DCKustoms if you order from Sunlight lmao! :smokin :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom