Li-Ning Thread

These are a great pair of shoes with extremely good quality.  I'm even thinking about grabbing some of the Purple ones.  

For those who have friends in China, they are releasing both "Sting Wades" there in May. 40 pair at Li Ning Beijing, 40 in Shanghai, and 20 online.  Obviously, still going to be a hard shoe to grab, but I figured I'd share the info. 

I apologize for the double post....

Last edited:
These are a great pair of shoes with extremely good quality.  I'm even thinking about grabbing some of the Purple ones.  

For those who have friends in China, they are releasing both "Sting Wades" there in May. 40 pair at Li Ning Beijing, 40 in Shanghai, and 20 online.  Obviously, still going to be a hard shoe to grab, but I figured I'd share the info. 

Great pickup. Saw a preorder for these and the purple pair online but with shipping they come out to over 400. Cant justify spending that on any 1 shoe

Man. Yeah that dude posted that link earlier but ahhh. Idk man. Lol. Maybe when I get some extra money but I just don't like ordering from sites that look like that.

Man. Yeah that dude posted that link earlier but ahhh. Idk man. Lol. Maybe when I get some extra money but I just don't like ordering from sites that look like that.

I order from that place for wades. Cancelled it after they said it's not available. Took forever to get the refund. Order at your own risk.

Yeah even if it is legit I would much rather order from a more established site that has a credible reputation lol.

I went ahead and took a chance. Ill let you guys know how it goes. It's through Paypal so I feel ok about it even if they aren't able to get the shoes.

I didnt wanna pay too much for these. Wanted to keep it sub 180.. But unfortunately that seems very unlikely to happen. At this rate when i get some cash for em there wont be any pairs left lol

Really nice pickup on the Blue All Stars. Were those from a connect in China too?

I'm really tempted on trying to pre-order the Sting Wades, but don't even know if I'll be able to secure a pair. I've been wanting those since pics from All Star Weekend.

Really nice pickup on the Blue All Stars. Were those from a connect in China too?

I'm really tempted on trying to pre-order the Sting Wades, but don't even know if I'll be able to secure a pair. I've been wanting those since pics from All Star Weekend.

No they weren't. I bought them before I realized they were releasing in China. But I've got some friends there and ill be traveling there in may as well so ill still give it a shot.

After I got the blues in I decided i Want to find the purples as well. They are such a quality shoe and just different than all the hypebeast stuff nowadays.

Me too.

I need to take some better pics. I've had many lebron pe's and I like these as much as any of them to be honest. The leather has an awesome feel it it.

No they weren't. I bought them before I realized they were releasing in China. But I've got some friends there and ill be traveling there in may as well so ill still give it a shot.

After I got the blues in I decided i Want to find the purples as well. They are such a quality shoe and just different than all the hypebeast stuff nowadays.
If your looking for a high quality shoe the hypebeasts arent on, try a pair of zoom revis. Dope, comfortable kick

Back
Top Bottom