Li-Ning Thread

To add to that, I just ordered my first pair of UA to try for hooping. (Anatomix Spawn 2)
Should have tried the Clutchfit. Seems to be getting a lot of good reps. 

These young cats do pretty good reviews.

Last edited:
We talmbout Team J's???

Better than WoW's???

3vKJqc7.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
Gotta be trolling, seeking attention, someone logged into his account, drunk, bored, etc. I bought the Team Jordan 1 that retro'd this year and they're stiff garbage. The synthetic pleather feels like beef jerky. White midsole cracked slightly where the shoe flexes like first wear. Bought them for $110 (nostalgic so I didn't wait for deep discount smh) ended up selling them for $60(less after fees and shipping). Didn't care I wanted to get rid of them ASAP. I hardly ever bought Jordans and it's a reminder to never touch that trash ever again. That led me to buy Li-Nings, Peak also, which are also comfortable to ball in and good quality for the price.

Gotta be trolling, seeking attention, someone logged into his account, drunk, bored, etc. I bought the Team Jordan 1 that retro'd this year and they're stiff garbage. The synthetic pleather feels like beef jerky. White midsole cracked slightly where the shoe flexes like first wear. Bought them for $110 (nostalgic so I didn't wait for deep discount smh) ended up selling them for $60(less after fees and shipping). Didn't care I wanted to get rid of them ASAP. I hardly ever bought Jordans and it's a reminder to never touch that trash ever again. That led me to buy Li-Nings, Peak also, which are also comfortable to ball in and good quality for the price.
Bro...for ANYONE looking for a stupid plush shoe to play in  please try out the Peak TP1 aka tony Parkers. I see why he beat the wheels off Miami this past year. These things are amazing. 

I actually made a thread about them. Didnt want to get  too much off the wade topic but those Peak shoes are legit.

http://niketalk.com/t/605993/peak-tony-parker-tp1-make-the-change-folks

Really contemplating on getting those wade lifestyles. I would actually consider buying all cw. The golds, silver, red, and white

Last edited:
Really contemplating on getting those wade lifestyles. I would actually consider buying all cw. The golds, silver, red, and white
Waiting on my red pair right now.

Once they come and I confirm fit and quality. I will be ordering the black pair. Still debating on the gold pair...just not fully sure about those yet. 

Bro...for ANYONE looking for a stupid plush shoe to play in  please try out the Peak TP1 aka tony Parkers. I see why he beat the wheels off Miami this past year. These things are amazing. 

I actually made a thread about them. Didnt want to get  too much off the wade topic but those Peak shoes are legit.

http://niketalk.com/t/605993/peak-tony-parker-tp1-make-the-change-folks

Yeah your thread made me look at what they have to offer and I bought 2 pairs of their older models. Granted they don't make a lot of pairs(well the ones I like) like Li-Ning.

Red Lava Encores up for members on Sunlight Station. $143 USD + shipping and they come with red dazzle camo Rock 'Em socks.

Red Lava Encores up for members on Sunlight Station. $143 USD + shipping and they come with red dazzle camo Rock 'Em socks.

I am debating copping. I love red shoes so I like the lavas a lot but I cannot stand white soles, that's why I stul haven't copped. But those socks are soooo dope!

I am debating copping. I love red shoes so I like the lavas a lot but I cannot stand white soles, that's why I stul haven't copped. But those socks are soooo dope!
I don't think you will regret it. If you have any of the 2.0s, these are more comfortable then those and they look awesome! Plus, the socks are a great throw-in!

On another note, I know that people complained about the traction on the Announcement 2.0s, and that Li-Ning supposedly changed the compound for the rubber, has anyone had experience playing basketball in multiple pairs (Announcement and a release after that)? I have the Announcement and the 305 and I have played in the Announcement pair with no real problems, have to swipe a tad more often than other sneakers. My 305 pair is still DS'ed, but I was just wondering, if it'll be worth pulling those out just to play ball. 

On another note, I know that people complained about the traction on the Announcement 2.0s, and that Li-Ning supposedly changed the compound for the rubber, has anyone had experience playing basketball in multiple pairs (Announcement and a release after that)? I have the Announcement and the 305 and I have played in the Announcement pair with no real problems, have to swipe a tad more often than other sneakers. My 305 pair is still DS'ed, but I was just wondering, if it'll be worth pulling those out just to play ball. 
it was the overtowns they complained about, supposedly the rubber compound changed on the announcements and everything after that

got these today. my god they are amazing
Great pick up! I want the Iceman but there are so many other things I want to get, I'm holding off for now, hope they'll sit for a bit. But I want a WOW 3 release with some real shots of the shoe!! That dexter pair is such a tease.

Back
Top Bottom