Letting Someone Down is the Worst Feeling in the World

laugh.gif
^
for some reason i think what manguda said is funny

It's ok JRS.

One day your friends and family will understand and come to grips w/ the fact that you like men.

But for right now, they're just confused and mad that they ignored the signs.

You didn't let them down.

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's ok JRS.

One day your friends and family will understand and come to grips w/ the fact that you like men.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's ok JRS.

roll.gif

dreClark wrote:
It's ok JRS.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT= ruthless

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It's ok JRS.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

For some reason I've been good at this all my life. Let me give u a quick run down.

My mom has 5 kids and only 4 Diplomas on her mantle, I'm the only one with a child, only one that's been to jail numerous times since middle school.I'm the child in the family that you can't brag about. I'm not trippin though, %*+ happens the way it's supposed to. I just gota find some wayto make moms proud of me. if I can make a million dollars, ima put a copy of that check where my diploma is supposed to be. I have a lot to prove to my fam.I'm not gone be an effin loser forever.

Your not kidding.

I smoke ciggarettes, I know it's not good for me and everything, but my family hasn't found out yet after two years. I know if my mom and sister findout they will both be heartbroken. I have to stop.

Back
Top Bottom