Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

I'm very worried about it after what Green and McBride did to the Halloween series. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised but not holding my breath for something good.

They’ll do a solid job with this one then put out a couple terrible sequels…

I got 8 spots left on my 31 Days of Horror list.

Will probably wait to fill until I see what else will be streaming in October

I got spot open because I may go to the theaters..

I have some horror films to recommend putting on your lists, if ya’ll don’t mind. “A Dark Song”, “Saint Maud”, “Starry Eyes”, “Hereditary”, “The Visit”, “Midsommar” and “The Strangers”.

I have some horror films to recommend putting on your lists, if ya’ll don’t mind. “A Dark Song”, “Saint Maud”, “Starry Eyes”, “Hereditary”, “The Visit”, “Midsommar” and “The Strangers”.
You got the streaming sites?

Midsommar is on my list..

So...how deep have yall been on the Iceberg?

CDN media

Human centipede, and Megan is missing is for sure a layer beneath. No way should be in the same group as chuck or nightmare :lol:

I think this predates Megan and seeing that the legality of the some of the films at the bottom are questionable, I think Human Centipede in the right spot. Idk Gummo is so deep tho. I was told to not even try to seek out the bottom 2 layers as you'll probably end up on a list.

That's true but I think the first Halloween was done very well. I'll chalk up Kills and Ends to them not expecting it being that big and Hollywood forcing the sequels.

At least I hope :lol: :smh:

The contrast between how good the first remake was, and how horrible the sequels are, is epic :lol:

Btw I mentioned this in the movie thread, but I checked out the original Halloween 2 a few months back and it is wayyyyyyy better than I was led to believe

Gummo is boring surface level depression. Not worse than Salo which got the director assassinated.

Faces of Death wasn't good for me mentally as a 13/14 year old. I'm glad I've never even heard of the **** in the last two layers :lol:

Not to say I havent been exposed to **** nobody should see :smh:

I think most 80's babies have seen Faces of Death. Probably the most hyped movie in middle school history. :lol:

Hearing good things about Saw X

In the series it's technically the 3rd movie and takes place after Saw (2004). Timeline is a mess.

Spiral isn't a spinoff either it's counted as the 9th film in the series :smh: :rofl:

Gummo is boring surface level depression. Not worse than Salo which got the director assassinated.

Faces of Death wasn't good for me mentally as a 13/14 year old. I'm glad I've never even heard of the **** in the last two layers :lol:

Not to say I havent been exposed to **** nobody should see :smh:

Anybody that messed around on the Internet in the early to mid 2000s has seen bottom level stuff. Ogrish, rotten, etc.

Anybody that messed around on the Internet in the early to mid 2000s has seen bottom level stuff. Ogrish, rotten, etc.
Wasnt sure if the Ogrish listed in the chart was the same as the website but yeah, one mistaken trip there in my youth. Enough other viral videos of war-time executions, possible snuff films, etc, and I'm good on ever having curiosity again.

Megan is missing was utterly terrible :lol:

All that talk and chatter about 2 minutes in the movie when the rest was horrible

Hearing good things about Saw X

In the series it's technically the 3rd movie and takes place after Saw (2004). Timeline is a mess.

Spiral isn't a spinoff either it's counted as the 9th film in the series :smh: :rofl:

Word? I thought it was a spin off since it was called book of saw or whatever and didn’t have any of the same people

Word? I thought it was a spin off since it was called book of saw or whatever and didn’t have any of the same people

The chronological order is

Jigsaw (2017)
Saw (2004)
Saw X
Saw II
Saw III
Saw IV
Saw V
Saw VI
Saw: The Final Chapter/Saw VII 3D
Spiral: From The Book of Saw

Back