Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

This popped up on Hulu recently. For all my horror peoples. One of my favorite Stephen King joints.

MV5BMmU3ODdkMzEtMjA2My00MGRjLTliOGMtYjA2NDA1NDkxOGY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Anyone watch Terrifier 2? Read people are fainting and vomiting in the theaters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...g-fainting-over-graphic-violence/10519066002/

Yes, I saw it in theaters and it is extremely gruesome and disgusting when they showed the killings. Although it's not real they did a good job with like the gore and was one of the nastiest horrors I've seen.

Movie was going pretty good until towards the end. It just got goofy and I don't know why they went the direction they did.

I say wait to see it online instead of paying to see it.

I see Halloween getting bombed so I'll watch it online.

Edit - the wonder woman scene, why? You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Punched+in+the+Face.jpeg

This happened to me with the 31 days of horror.. I missed a day *the 13th* and everything went wrong.. So now I'll just list movies as numbers until I catch up *if I can*

(Peacock+)
halloween-ends

New American Horror Story season also just started yesterday. I DVR'd and will likely watch in the coming days.

Just saw Titane since I really liked Raw. Was kind of too far out there for me.
Those two movies are so different from each other despite being the same director :lol: Titane had a much larger story and definitely pushed some/a lot of boundaries. Enjoyed it all in all.

Didnt like Halloween Ends

I did enjoy Hellraiser tho.

Pinheads a transwoman in real life.

I NEEEED a proper Nightmare On Elm Street film.

Back
Top Bottom