Lets Not H.a.a.r.p on this Haiti disaster

im pretty sure they would have done something like this to afghanistan or something if it was possible (it's not)

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So we destroy there land and kill mass amounts of people with this technology. Then give them 100 million dollars in aid.

yea its 100 million dollars but they're phantom dollars being produced and somebody is getting a hefty cut outta whatever dollars are beingborrowed from the federal reserve at an interest rate

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

So we destroy there land and kill mass amounts of people with this technology. Then give them 100 million dollars in aid.

yea its 100 million dollars but they're phantom dollars being produced and somebody is getting a hefty cut outta whatever dollars are being borrowed from the federal reserve at an interest rate

My dude\\can you break it down to simplest forms why they are doing this?

really, your saying it and it seems useless as hell to do all this mess

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Ah yes, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, and the US wants it. How could i have not seen it before?

sarcasm is great! well I'm just saying what I've read is that if the powers wanna take over their biggest opposition or those who will revolt are the Haitians so if this is true its not economics its destabilization
Using radio waves... From Alaska... Directed at Hati...

Have you ever even taken a high school level physics course?

There's no scientific backbone supporting this, you might as well say "The hand of god" did it.

okay so lets suppose that the argument in specficity to haarp holds no scientific merit, i'll give you that. We should note though that we also don'tknow the full extent of our government technology so we can't just assume that this coincides with h.a.a.r.p. I've also read about nuclear bomb testingunderwater which has caused some substantial seismic movement amongst other countries

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

yea its 100 million dollars but they're phantom dollars being produced and somebody is getting a hefty cut outta whatever dollars are being borrowed from the federal reserve at an interest rate

It'd make more sense to do this to Japan considering the debt we owe them.

YDBoUnCe wrote:
so your ( or the video's creator) are saying the US caused the earthquake?

basically I've read numerous things about how we have tried to come in and establish our presence in Haiti but they've ran us out and now they are depending on us i mean go figure!! I implore you to just look at the conflict of interest in all things it is the ultimate way to gauge whether or not they're some massive collusion amongst cataclysmic events

i mean at the end of the day if that was your family in the one of the poorest countries, and you lived in one of the richest, you would want yourcountry to help out

and i like your fancy words, "come in and establish our presence" you mean come in and exploit us or use our land for your own military purposes?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Kicktionair wrote:
Swagger2Much4You wrote:

i wanna speculate that we are in collusion with alot of nations especially japan and china but places like Haiti are not going to fall in line with a globalagenda hence why we would commit such atrocities and also people speculate that this earthquake is covering up the fact that an iranian nuclear scientist hasjust been assassinated and they're blaming the U.S look it up

Kicktionair wrote:
Swagger2Much4You wrote:

i wanna speculate that we are in collusion with alot of nations especially japan and china but places like Haiti are not going to fall in line with a global agenda hence why we would commit such atrocities and also people speculate that this earthquake is covering up the fact that an iranian nuclear scientist has just been assassinated and they're blaming the U.S look it up

This guy? http://www.theatlanticwire.com/opin...Killed-Iranian-Nuclear-Scientist-And-Why-2161

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Kicktionair wrote:
Swagger2Much4You wrote:

i wanna speculate that we are in collusion with alot of nations especially japan and china but places like Haiti are not going to fall in line with a global agenda hence why we would commit such atrocities and also people speculate that this earthquake is covering up the fact that an iranian nuclear scientist has just been assassinated and they're blaming the U.S look it up

This guy? http://www.theatlanticwire.com/opin...Killed-Iranian-Nuclear-Scientist-And-Why-2161

yep i haven't seen anything on cnn about this given the tension thats been building with iran? i would deem this as pertinent information maybe deviatefrom the haiti disaster for five minutes and ellaborate on this?

Kicktionair wrote:
Swagger2Much4You wrote:

eek.gif

Who are you, I wish I was as well informed as yourself.
Tips?
No sarcasm.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Kicktionair wrote:
Swagger2Much4You wrote:

eek.gif

Who are you, I wish I was as well informed as yourself.
Tips?
No sarcasm.

i just read everything i look @ youtube and google things and read alot of youtube comments its a neverending way of just going from article to article whenpeople drop gems in comments even tho i know it sounds dumb! Also, i don't believe everything i just use my own logic and look at the conflict of interestwhich is usually money and natural resources!! don't be suprised if haliburton is in haiti rebuilding their country making bank word to iraq

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

so your ( or the video's creator) are saying the US caused the earthquake?

if they can control earthquakes and other natural disasters....we're screwed.

pretty cool if they can though

I can't even believe the stuff I'm reading. They're gonna wipe out Africa too, because there are too many Blacks
indifferent.gif

breakin necks wrote:
uhhh what??

��
i always wondered what the big idea is.. if there really is a new world order in place. Why ?? For what reason, what are they to gain if all theworld is in destruction ? Im not much into these conspiracy theories but they just seem to be popping up more and more now a days.. i could just imagine therumors that we have yet to hear about once the year 2012 finally arrives. Its gonna be a mad house. So once again, what is the main purpose of this NWO.. Whatis the ultimate GOAL ? someone please break it down for me. thanks in advance

I love how the video makes a number of claims with absolutely no factual evidence to back it up. Its kind of like if I look at a TV remote and say "Wowthat could be used to control my brain and make me think about whatever you punch into it! That's really dangerous!"

Its extremely easy to make ridiculous statements when you have no proof of anything. Anyone with a computer can make a video like that, and its sad that somany people allow themselves to be manipulated by this information without knowing who its ACTUALLY coming from.

Also, if the media wanted to ignore the death of that Iranian nuclear scientist, they would, just like they have been. It wouldn't take anything else tomake them ignore it. I don't understand why something bigger has to pop up for them to do this.

Let's just say we can control the weather to demolish an entire country. Then why not do it to North Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan.. Oh because war = money.So why would we go this route.. No matter what win or lose, or if we have a reason or not, a war with Haiti would generate money for the NWO.. So why did theynot choose that route? Because we've lost.. Doesn't seem like a good reason..

These conspiracy theories for the most part are created by that paranoid dude who never leaves his house because the world is bad..

Back
Top Bottom