Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that have to do with Nike Talk? Save that for a Sociology thread
smh.gif
[/color]
Don't we have damn near weekly threads about Strip Clubs?

About how you should act?

About whether you should make it rain?

About what to do or what not to do?

Thought so...

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One would think a NT Presidential debate would deal with thedictatorship this board has experienced over the last few months, banishments we have experienced (R.I.P FreshProduct) and our lack of freedom to postcomparison pics without getting penalized for it. Those are some of the issues we have to deal with. THE WAY THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS HANDLED!.. not some damnstrippers.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OGbobbyjohnson for President.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*DreClark*
This may be controversial...this may lose me the election...but gahdammit, I was raised 2 tell the truth. Strippers are not people...works of art? Yes.Monuments 2 sexuality? Yes. Beacons of horniness? Yes. Objects of fappitude 4 patrons? Yes. Sources of blueballs unless you slide em that extra $20? Yes.Perfectly good target practice 4 money shots? Yes. But people? No. Emphatically no. I'd rather have you vote on my actual opinion than sell you a dream 2flimflam you into a vote. That's just who I am.

*I'm AJ, drunk, but still goldNparty candidate...and I approve this message.*

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that have to do with Nike Talk? Save that for a Sociology thread
smh.gif
[/color]

Thought so...

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One would think a NT Presidential debate would deal with the dictatorship this board has experienced over the last few months, banishments we have experienced (R.I.P FreshProduct) and our lack of freedom to post comparison pics without getting penalized for it. Those are some of the issues we have to deal with. THE WAY THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS HANDLED!.. not some damn strippers.[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are only three topics.

I want to get more insight into the person behind the screen name. Those are general topics that you can easily talk about w/ some canned response.

I need to see my potential future think on their toes.

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
[/color]

Thought so...

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One would think a NT Presidential debate would deal with the dictatorship this board has experienced over the last few months, banishments we have experienced (R.I.P FreshProduct) and our lack of freedom to post comparison pics without getting penalized for it. Those are some of the issues we have to deal with. THE WAY THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS HANDLED!.. not some damn strippers.[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are only three topics.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want to get more insight into the person behind the screen name[/color]. Those are general topics that you can easily talk about w/ some canned response.

I need to see my potential future think on their toes.

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well like I said, those are "some" of the issues that needto be addressed... But, can't argue with you on that one.[/color]
nerd.gif

whywesteppin:
ska, remember how you smiled and mocked me when I was overlooked for modship and instead you were chosen? Well, who's laughing now. Mods/admins cannot run for presidency. You should've stayed on here as a civilian.
I'm not asking to run, just to vote.
frown.gif

But ou know what? You want to be like that, here's what I was going to say: I'm torn between whywesteppin and ogbobbyjohnson.

Torn no more, my friend; torn no more.
wink.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

This is hilarious.

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Barack Odrama got banned.

eek.gif
when? Dude was funny. his avy's were always
pimp.gif

aight then

Young Dr0 for Prez
Pookieman for Vice Prez

-The Juice
eek.gif
ipods for everyone!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KevinMayne never got his iPod or his refund. You really think we'dsee a stimulus check?[/color]
roll.gif

i'm trying to find out how we can get a poll in the post where we can vote, if anyone knows pm me ..........

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

eek.gif
pimp.gif

aight then

Young Dr0 for Prez
Pookieman for Vice Prez

-The Juice
eek.gif
ipods for everyone!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KevinMayne never got his iPod or his refund. You really think we'd see a stimulus check?[/color]
roll.gif
hell no, dude would be gettin his sarah palin on at the polo store.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

whywesteppin:
ska, remember how you smiled and mocked me when I was overlooked for modship and instead you were chosen? Well, who's laughing now. Mods/admins cannot run for presidency. You should've stayed on here as a civilian.
I'm not asking to run, just to vote.
frown.gif

But ou know what? You want to be like that, here's what I was going to say: I'm torn between whywesteppin and ogbobbyjohnson.

Torn no more, my friend; torn no more.
wink.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

This is hilarious.

It's not my fault that I can't read. My inability to read has nothing to do with my qualifications to be president. Vote for me.

Me personally, I'm not really feeling iBlink's intentions to ban Ant's "YO!" I mean, it would never happen, but to even think it or suggest it is... well... unAmerican.

And haze was a strong candidate for my one, single vote... until he started dropping things like nigHT and.organized and .organization. I can't support that.

My dude HOV is an OG Jordan appreciator like myself, but he's going for the popular vote with Alba as arunning mate. I've never gone with the popular vote.

I can't remember where pontus lost me; let me go back and look (or just make something up
nerd.gif
). *edit* That's right; the whole 'Out with Team Grammar Police; in withTeam Grammar Task Force' deal.

So it was between my dude OGbobby and whywesteppin. My fellowLOST/TGP compadre stabbed me in the back when I wasn't looking, so I've got to go with bobby &Purple in '08.
onewearz:
i'm trying to find out how we can get a poll in the post where we can vote, if anyone knows pm me ..........
I'm positive that if you google 'free poll maker' or something on Google, you'll find some websites that will let you make a pollfor free. Then you can make a new thread, put the poll in the first post to make the thread, and track the results. Make sure to find one that only lets acomputer vote once, though.

I'd help you by finding one myself for you, but I'm cooking, watching my son, getting ready to watch the Lakers, and watching the World Series.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

onewearz:
I'm positive that if you google 'free poll maker' or something on Google, you'll find some websites that will let you make a poll for free. Then you can make a new thread, put the poll in the first post to make the thread, and track the results. Make sure to find one that only lets a computer vote once, though.

workin on it right now
pimp.gif
i'll put it on the 1st pg of this thread ... conserve bandwidth .....
wink.gif

^ I hope you are not just now arriving at that conclusion.

You've been here too long for me to believe that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yall are a bunch of damn dorks.

If elected president I will be needing a "Cheif of Securities and Beards Exchange Commission" in my cabinet. You're tailor made for the postion,I hope you accept. You can also provide cigars for the oval office
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Weekend Girl wrote:
Haze ihu
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hold up a gatdamn sec...

rc11dy.jpg

Esta eres tu?
nerd.gif

Ma, all you had to do was show them that and all that talk would have been squashed on the spot...
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yall are a bunch of damn dorks.
laugh.gif

debbie_downer.jpg

exact same thing i said..myyyy gooodnesss...
glasses.gif

NT....do you really want this man as your President?

He has a Gheri curled flat top and is braggin about land in Tahiti while the average NT'er is delaing with the pressures of a Recession?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

*DreClark*
This may be controversial...this may lose me the election...but gahdammit, I was raised 2 tell the truth. Strippers are not people...works of art? Yes. Monuments 2 sexuality? Yes. Beacons of horniness? Yes. Objects of fappitude 4 patrons? Yes. Sources of blueballs unless you slide em that extra $20? Yes. Perfectly good target practice 4 money shots? Yes. But people? No. Emphatically no. I'd rather have you vote on my actual opinion than sell you a dream 2 flimflam you into a vote. That's just who I am.

*I'm AJ, drunk, but still goldNparty candidate...and I approve this message.*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any other takers.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Couple weeks ago.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well like I said, those are "some" of the issues that need to be addressed... But, can't argue with you on that one.[/color]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Continue in your quest for knowledge my good man. God speed.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

NT....do you really want this man as your President?

He has a Gheri curled flat top and is braggin about land in Tahiti while the average NT'er is delaing with the pressures of a Recession?
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just mad cuz I'm talented and gifted, never boosted and never shoplifted.

Back
Top Bottom