Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Theres a couple other sns im waiting on the reveal. I have my guesses.
1620419139845.gif

Oh Dad...dadddd....dadddyyy.....dadddy styleeee

why Khufu always lying about his past reincarnations?? 😖
nat turner nat turner
daddy style daddy style

Last edited:
Sounding like a crazy racist white man. Who also believed in a race war? Oh yeah....
View attachment 2792650
View attachment 2792651

You have that belief in common and it’s sad. It’s like you take joy out of seeing acts of violence on video and use it to try and validate your “prepping” and physical training. Well news flash.....it ain’t happening. Manson is dead and you got weak achilles.

I laugh at these people wishing for a race war. I'm out this MF if a race war happens and coming back once the smoke settles if the right side wins. But I'm not participating in that tomfoolery.

It's one thing to defend yourself from attack but actively HOPING for war is dumb. I'm a let people having that fantasy battle it out.

I laugh at these people wishing for a race war. I'm out this MF if a race war happens and coming back once the smoke settles if the right side wins. But I'm not participating in that tomfoolery.

I don’t understand the idea of a race war, it sound so ridiculous. Like straight out of a movie and they’re so convinced it’s going to happen. THEY wish it would happen. I’m glad most don’t fall for that sort of nonsense.

Edit: I see my post was removed. I’d like to know why. If you’re okay with letting a member constantly preach about an impending “race war”.......why remove facts of who was it’s most infamous advocate on it? Hit me with a pm.

I don’t understand the idea of a race war, it sound so ridiculous. Like straight out of a movie and they’re so convinced it’s going to happen. THEY wish it would happen. I’m glad most don’t fall for that sort of nonsense.

Edit: I see my post was removed. I’d like to know why. If you’re okay with letting a member constantly preach about an impending “race war”.......why remove facts of who is it’s most infamous advocate of it? Hit me with a pm.

My man khufu is going to see zero posts with the rate of blocking he is at right now. It's just gonna be him talking to himself on NT. :rofl:

Watching Coach Hubie and Anton LaVey go at each other is like seeing Roy Jones, Jr. fight Mike Tyson in 2020.

I was waiting on someone to call this out :rofl:

I knew i wasnt the only one who noticed. Lionblood aka sillyputty aka antonlavey, same schtick all these years lmao.

Funny, dude used to dog whistle black women on this site for years now hes KHUFUs best friend in the KS thread smh. Mental illness is a real thing.

I was waiting on someone to call this out :rofl:

I knew i wasnt the only one who noticed. Lionblood aka sillyputty aka antonlavey, same schtick all these years lmao.

Funny, dude used to dog whistle black women on this site for years now hes KHUFUs best friend in the KS thread smh. Mental illness is a real thing.
Naw you missed the turn Frank, complete 180 in there :lol:

Yeah and apparently he lives some amazing life where he’s met the most amazing people all while working some amazing jobs

yet he spends all his time in the KS thread trying to lecture a bunch of lonely misogynists.
it just doesn’t add up.
Of course it does...

Hes the dos equis man

Back
Top Bottom