Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

If you watch enough TV you will start to believe that Magic, Occult Science, and Advanced Spirituality started with Europeans and is exclusively European, as it the case of too many young melanated minds. We are made to believe that when melanated peoples engage and interact with the spiritual realm it somehow evil or wicked.

Due to the lack of Black representation in the modern ‘magic’ movies many melanated minds do not identify with the spiritual practices that ironically were established by their ancient African ancestors. Also, just to make sure we are on the same page, ALL MELANATED PEOPLES HAVE AFRICAN ORIGINS. There, I said it.

th (3).jpg
123849693_4137817096235716_8809912004966063440_n.jpg

It's on.

Harris would have sat in the back of the bus, would have had to use the COLORED bathroom, and then could not use the WHITES ONLY fountains.

She is Black. That whole southeast asian crap is just that, crap. Stop pandering, stop trying to make non Black identifying people feel comfortable. She is a Black woman, one that has a white husband, and I do not have a problem with that either.

Just like Serena Williams stated, she was with brothers, and none wanted to marry her. If a sister finds love with someone from another race, then never compromising who she is ancestrally, identifying with the struggle for Black freedom and empowerment? I am all for her. There is no way that a lightskinned Black woman who went to Howard University, would have been able to dodge brothers looking for a come up, no way in hell. Not in DC.

If white people start to become afraid of her, as they were with The Magnificent First Lady Michelle Obama? Then I know she's forreal.

If not?

I will wait to see how Michelle responds to what is what.

Yea, that is something to monitor. How do you think that will play out?

100 Years Ago, White Mob Killed Black Voters

Exactly 100 years ago, November 2, 1920, the Ocoee Massacre America occurred, marking the worst election day violence in the history of the United States.

This is why I laugh when certain white people try to say voting doesn't matter. For something that doesn't matter those devils sure do go through lengths to prevent other people from voting.

No thoughts whatsoever. Same with Serena.

Same who gives a sh**. If we do we are no better than the MAGAs. There are enough black women out there with black men for you to masturbate to if you care that much.

to whoever started this thread can you please go back and rework that first post?
theres 0 context as to what this thread is actually about.
lets make everything about race? what about race? which race? what are we actually talking about here?

the title caught my interest, first post had no context... im confused dawg.

I wonder if she considers Black Latinas "Latinas"? Drake🤔 Doubt it. Gotta weed out that deeply rooted racism, & if she becomes an example of the weeding process then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Shouldn't be a Colgate smiling racist discrediting Black women.

Back
Top Bottom