Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

i know exactly what you mean, you play the part you want, record it, play it back and add another track and so forth and from there you put it into a Logic/Pro Tools?

previously you said the drums of the asr were trash but chad hugo has admitted to using that piece for the drums...?

and if i hook up a keyboard to an mpc or mv, can i use the sounds off the keyboard or only use it like a controller?

does anyone uses pro tools besides me? i just bought this and it has sped up my workflow a lot. its definitely worth the investment

www.editorskeys.com/protoolskeyboard.asp?currency=usd :smh:
smh.gif
Team Anti-Google​
it's broken and it's not my friend​

Rhyme- what is or was your major in college? if your looking for an internship at a recording studio

Quote:
Nope. But it's good to have. Luckily I was able to teach a ProTools course without it. I got payed $30 an hour just to teach high school kids how to use ProTools.
Team Anti-Google​

Quote:
another track and so forth and from there you put it into a Logic/Pro Tools?

Yep - you can audio dump or midi track into pro tools or cubase or logic for better mixing and extra effects

Quote:
previously you said the drums of the asr were trash but chad hugo has admitted to using that piece for the drums...?

I guess i shoulda been more clear... Stock ASR 10 Drums suck - meaning the floppies you use or receive from the company with the stock sounds - Believe me Alchemist, TImbaland , Chad all use the ASR 10 - but they also have access and all the time in the world to get better sounds, Plus engineers also... ASR 10 has the best effects period for drums, so it is what you put into it, I'm just saying dont get an asr expecting to have Chad sounds or anywhere near the sounds him and timbaland have

Quote:
does anyone uses pro tools besides me? i just bought this and it has sped up my workflow a lot. its definitely worth the investment

Yep - i love pro tools i have the m - box 2 but plan on upgrading to a mixer or digi002

Newest news from me is - I'm in the market for a rack either motif es or the fantom, i'll end up with both as soon as i save up, but just wondering did anyone have any one and how'd they like the sounds

does your mbox 2 ever act up? from time to time i get a huge amount of white noise when i'm inputting an external source (mpc, microkorg, keyboard, etc.). it only happens when i open pro tools, so usually when i restart pro tools again it goes away.

i definitely wanna invest in a 002 mixer down the road, but i think for now i'm gonna try out the presonous faderport. i've heard nothing but good things about it and its less than 200 bucks
Team Anti-Google​

Looking for- TRITON STUDIO and YAMAHA MOTIF 8ES refills....$$$

Platinum refills .com hasn't been up.

HOWLER AT MEY.
Oh,you mad cuz I'm stylin on you.

i dont kno why but i am having a hardtime midi syncing the 1000 in protools. sik do you have any suggestions because, i dont see MTC/MMC in the midi/sync on the mpc like the 2000xl and some others have.
Add Me
& Get Bizzie With Me NOW!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/djbizzieb

can some one send me protools in an e mail or a nice recording program to make my music sound official in an e mail or pm me a link pleaseeeeeee
[email protected] if you send it tell me
help me out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hav a PC
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

anybody
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

^ that wouldnt work protools requies a physical key plugged into your computer in order for it to work

sik thanks i would real appericate it, i know if i could get it to work it would save me hours of work, instead going in and shifting everything manual to get it in sync
Add Me
& Get Bizzie With Me NOW!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/djbizzieb

anybody

anyprograms yoll can send me

i dont know about the mpc 1000, but heres how i synced pro tools 7.1.1 and my mpc 2000xl. it might be the same...

1. midi cable out from mpc midi 1 into mbox
2. go to your audio/midi setup
3. add device and name it mpc 1000
4. drag the virtual cable on the output of your mpc device to the input of the mbox
5. double click on the mpc icon and in your properties set it to transmit and recieve on channel 1
6. below the receive channels, click the midi beat clock window to receive midi beat clock
7. under features, click the box that says midi machine control
8. set your mpc to receive mmc on midi 1under the midi/sync window
9. go to your transport window in pro tools and click on the midi icon so that pro tools will play when it receives the first midi note sent from mpc
10. press play in pro tools and you should see that the pro tools transport and the mpc start playing at the same time

let me know if that worked for you
Team Anti-Google​

no i dont know how to do that or feel like it any other programs that can make me sound official or anything

Dude, getting audio software is not what makes you sound official. There's a lot of programs that if you use google, you can find on your own. It's not that people don't want to help you. It's just that it is not allowed to do what you are asking for on this forum.

If you want to sound official invest your money in a better microphone.
Rhyme Sik's MySpace-Rhyme Sik's Soundclick
Team Wu-Tang
Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game​

^^^lol

MPC out mbox and mbox out MPC in. Now midi enable in pro tools. Enable the MPC to recieve the mbox in on the midi sync mode. you have to do tha majority of your syncing on pro tools. Just enable the MTC in pro tools. Also set up the tempo in pro tools with the same bpm as the MPC
Rhyme Sik's MySpace-Rhyme Sik's Soundclick
Team Wu-Tang
Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game​

how do i take out the static from my music after i record it????

Back
Top Bottom