let this thread die (NYK)

I can see why we would inquire about Dwight. But I dont see them blowing up the team again now that it looks like we have a team that could make some noise. But Im sure if Orlando would take their pick of either Chandler or Amare and some role players the Knicks FO would pull the trigger on that in an instant. But I dont think they will. There are better offers out there. But it doesnt hurt to ask.

And like they said, props to Orlando for not blowing it up since it prolly wasnt a real serious offer just an inquiry. So that we dont have to end up with a Gasol in LA thing where he has to worry if hes getting traded or not every day.

roll.gif
@ Los Almighty...you're funny for that tweet
AYO RT @NYPost_Berman: For #Knicks to be great, Baron needs to pick up some of Lin's load in season's second halfhttp://nyp.st/A4RZFo

http://t.co/THlQpUtb

So melo taking shots at d Antoni ""Knicks need to prepare like the heat"" hmmm about time someone is saying something

Because we screwed up so many years of draft picks....and in honor of Mike Sweetney, I went back and looked at round 1 of the 2003 NBA draft in which we picked Sweetney #9 overall.

'Twas not a great draft after the first 6 overall picks (sans Darko) BUT we definitely could've gotten someone more useful....

Cleveland-03-pres.gif

Draft#:1

Lebron James

Detroit-01-04.gif

Draft#:2

Darko Milicic

Denver-03-07.gif

Draft#:3
Carmelo Anthony

Toronto-95-07.gif

Draft#:4

Chris Bosh

Miami-99-pres.gif

Draft#:5

Dwyane Wade

LA-Clippers-84-pres.gif

Draft#:6

Chris Kaman

Chicago-66-pres.gif

Draft#:7

Kirk Hinrich

Milwaukee-93-05.gif

Draft#:8

TJ Ford

New-York-95-pres.gif

Draft#:9

Mike Sweetney

Washington-97-06.gif

Draft#:10

Jarvis Hayes

Golden-State-97-pres.gif

Draft#:11

Mickaël Pietrus

Seattle-01-07.gif

Draft#:12

Nick Collison

Memphis-01-03.gif

Draft#:13

Marcus Banks

Seattle-01-07.gif

Draft#:14

Luke Ridnour

Orlando-00-pres.gif

Draft#:15

Reece Gaines

Boston-95-pres.gif

Draft#:16

Troy Bell

Phoenix-00-pres.gif

Draft#:17

Zarko Cabarkapa

New-Orleans-02-04.gif

Draft#:18

David West

Utah-96-03.gif

Draft#:19

Aleksandar Pavlovic

Boston-95-pres.gif

Draft#:20

Dahntay Jones

Atlanta-95-06.gif

Draft#:21

Boris Diaw

New-Jersey-97-pres.gif

Draft#:22

Zoran Planinic

Portland-03.gif

Draft#:23

Travis Outlaw

LA-Lakers-01-pres.gif

Draft#:24

Brian Cook

Detroit-01-04.gif

Draft#:25

Carlos Delfino

Minnesota-96-07.gif

Draft#:26

Ndudi Ebi

Memphis-01-03.gif

Draft#:27

Kendrick Perkins

San-Antonio-02-pres.gif

Draft#:28

Leandrinho Barbosa

Dallas-01-pres.gif

Draft#:29

Josh Howard

Yup hindsight is 20/20 but I'm bored at work. Some other serviceable guys were in there too.

no point in talking about that draft.... For the past two years, 29 other teams overlooked Lin...so we finally got lucky lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

no point in talking about that draft.... For the past two years, 29 other teams overlooked Lin...so we finally got lucky lol

Only took us 12 years for a break to go our way.

I'm proud that Lin automatically understood his fame and realized that he is now a role model.
A lot of people don't realize how many people look up to them once they are in the limelight.

(He said he's trying to be a good role model in the Baron Davis taking load off of Lin article)

If we lose to the Cavs again im gonna commit that. I feel somewhat confident because Anderson Varajeo won't be able to punk Stoudemire since he isn't playing.

We got the team. Now its up to the staff to make the right rotations. Theres so many options its scary how good we can be if were clicking. The more i think about it, the more i realize, Lin really saved our damn season.

Back
Top Bottom