Let me introduce you to the 2nd best TE in the NFC (pic)....

I love how people have posted pics of AFC TE's with such confidence
laugh.gif

I never noticed how much Winslow looks like Vin Diesel.

when he sees Vin Diesel lined up on the other side, Winslow voluntarily takes himself out of the game.

Cooley > Brett Conway,�Jose Cortez.
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Best part is, now he has Fred Davis (who BTW, really screwed up today w/Zorn and co. by not showing up to Practice) to take some of the load off.

and
roll.gif
�@ Zorn using the practice thing�off of Madden
pimp.gif

Best part is, now he has Fred Davis (who BTW, really screwed up today w/Zorn and co. by not showing up to Practice) to take some of the load off.
I get the oversleeping part( not excusable) but did he even bother to shop up for practice?

Witten is 100x better than Cooley, whose official position isn't even TE according to the 'Skins, who say hes a "H-Back." or some @*$%%@@%. Iput Witten at first, then i guess Cooley.

2. A new draftee just signed their first check. Where do they go?

"I think the first thing most guys buy is a new car. It's amazing to me how much young players will spend on automobiles. Bling is another popularitem. I bought a Volvo. "

-Chris Cooley.

cowboys haters will never admit a cowboys player is better i remember back in the day kids used to say watters was better than emmitt smith. jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the L

Witten is 100x better than Cooley, whose official position isn't even TE according to the 'Skins, who say hes a "H-Back." or some @*$%%@@%. I put Witten at first, then i guess Cooley.

tired.gif

uhhhh he clearly said 2nd best, ACKNOWLEDGING that Jason is the best in the NFC

Back
Top Bottom