Let me introduce you to the 2nd best TE in the NFC (pic)....

7.JPG

roll.gif

homie goes w. the bike shorts every year, but he's killin em' w. the collared shirt!

Charles Grant started a movement
laugh.gif

Dude must be legit, how many NFL'ers can work a popped collar? Kudos on the Officer Dangle take! The Shorts are pure H.S. Gym teacher issue.

Originally Posted by daDragon834

But wait if captain chaos is 2nd who is 1st? Cooley should be #1

I'd put Witten @ #1, but not by much....

Cooley has been ridiculously consistent in catching passes for TD's....I think he averages around 7 per year...not too shabby....

I'm plucking this one from a Washington Post blog...

Here at the start of the afternoon practice, one of Zorn's quirky quarterback drills has made its first appearance. No, not the slip n' slide, this instead is similar to a drill in the Madden video game training camp mode.

A quarterback stands in the middle of a circle surrounded by the other QBs and Zorn, and must avoid the large, silver exercise balls thrown at him as if avoiding on-rushing would-be sackers. If it were Madden and I had to guess, I'd say rookie Bret Meyer got the highest score...but I can't be too sure.

I love that drill.
laugh.gif

Two kids on my football team in 7th grade would wear polos under their shoulder pads and then go straight from practice to the movies, friends house, etc.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

I'm plucking this one from a Washington Post blog...

Here at the start of the afternoon practice, one of Zorn's quirky quarterback drills has made its first appearance. No, not the slip n' slide, this instead is similar to a drill in the Madden video game training camp mode.

A quarterback stands in the middle of a circle surrounded by the other QBs and Zorn, and must avoid the large, silver exercise balls thrown at him as if avoiding on-rushing would-be sackers. If it were Madden and I had to guess, I'd say rookie Bret Meyer got the highest score...but I can't be too sure.

I love that drill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bet they start out practice with rushing attack

Back
Top Bottom