Leonardo DiCaprio signs on for his next movie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already intrigued. Leo as a serial killer/"villain" sounds interesting. He always seems to pick out winning scripts, and i highly doubt this one is any different. Cant wait. Leo definitely is that dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already intrigued. Leo as a serial killer/"villain" sounds interesting. He always seems to pick out winning scripts, and i highly doubt this one is any different. Cant wait. Leo definitely is that dude.

[h2]
'Inception' star has acquired rights to Erik Larson's nonfiction best-seller about a doctor's killing spree at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
[/h2]
haven't read the book, but just reading that got me interested.

[h2]
'Inception' star has acquired rights to Erik Larson's nonfiction best-seller about a doctor's killing spree at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
[/h2]
haven't read the book, but just reading that got me interested.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Leo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. This movie is already a winner 
This.

Ugh RyGuy45, now I'm torn. The plot of the book looks very, very interesting... however now with the knowledge of Leo playing lead in the movie, I don't know which one I should dive into first.

What do you think?

Leo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This.

Ugh RyGuy45, now I'm torn. The plot of the book looks very, very interesting... however now with the knowledge of Leo playing lead in the movie, I don't know which one I should dive into first.

What do you think?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just ordered it on my Kindle. I read it after I finish On the Road.

you ever miss holding an actual book? i absolutely love my Kindle.. but sometimes I miss holding a book in my hands. Think I'm going with a physical book on this one.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Leo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This.

What do you think?

Book, always the book.

I read Shutter Island a week before I watched the movie. Still found the movie to be great.

Book was better tho.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just ordered it on my Kindle. I read it after I finish On the Road.

you ever miss holding an actual book? i absolutely love my Kindle.. but sometimes I miss holding a book in my hands. Think I'm going with a physical book on this one.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Leo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This.

What do you think?

Book, always the book.

I read Shutter Island a week before I watched the movie. Still found the movie to be great.

Book was better tho.

Wow, I've never heard of the book or the actual crime. The premise reminds me of part of Strangers on a Train.

Very intrigued. Thanks, Ry.

And DiCaprio is the G.O.A.T. Nobody can tell me otherwise.

Wow, I've never heard of the book or the actual crime. The premise reminds me of part of Strangers on a Train.

Very intrigued. Thanks, Ry.

And DiCaprio is the G.O.A.T. Nobody can tell me otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom